Sign in to follow this  
Tundra

Ryan Griffin

I so want to see him do well and beat out that stiff Gabbert.  Because here's what will happen if Gabbert is the backup. Bucs release Griffin, the Falclowns cut Schaub (who is fucking TERRIBLE)  pick up Griffin.  Matt Ryan goes down with an injury to his manfungus, Griffin comes in and reminds everyone of Kurt Warner. 

Bucfuckened. 

6 hours ago, Tundra said:

I so want to see him do well and beat out that stiff Gabbert.  Because here's what will happen if Gabbert is the backup. Bucs release Griffin, the Falclowns cut Schaub (who is fucking TERRIBLE)  pick up Griffin.  Matt Ryan goes down with an injury to his manfungus, Griffin comes in and reminds everyone of Kurt Warner. 

Bucfuckened. 

There is a high likeliness this scenario or one similar will occur.

18 minutes ago, rook said:

Reminds me of the many noodle arm QBs that backed up Trent Dilfer including Eric Zeier and Steve Walsh.

Griff is more accurate than those guys.  I'd like to see what he would do with the ones, particularly the starting OL.  Not wanting him as a starter but in case something happens to Jameis. I just can't bare the thought of having to watch Goobert. I fucking hate Goobert. 

7 hours ago, Tundra said:

Hopefully that matters.  I mean hopefully Arians isn't just going to go with Goobert because of the past experience in Arizona. 

As long as we are starting off with Hopefully......Hopefully your right.....or Hopefully Jameis never injures himself....last one ...Hopefully we never put Gabbert in because Jameis is up by 21 points 

Gabbert threw for over 1000 yards for Arians in just 5 games. The former first rounder is probably the BA option if Winston doesn't get re-signed. Until a new QB saviour is drafted and dipped into the fuckened pool. 

When is it that diarrhea is considered explosive?

2 minutes ago, bucs63 said:

Gabbert threw for over 1000 yards for Arians in just 5 games. I'll bet he's the option if Winston doesn't get re-signed. Until a new QB saviour is drafted an dipped into the fuckenef pool.

No fuckin way Goobert is the option if Winston fails. Because then Arians would have failed, he'll say fuck this and go back to his Georgia lake, Lorcht will finally be fucking fired, a whole new team of incompetents will be brought in and they'll have their own favorite incompetent to replace Goobert.  

We're safe from Goobert being the starter. It doesn't mean that someone better will come along, it just means that it won't be him. 

18 minutes ago, Tundra said:

No fuckin way Goobert is the option if Winston fails. Because then Arians would have failed, he'll say fuck this and go back to his Georgia lake, Lorcht will finally be fucking fired, a whole new team of incompetents will be brought in and they'll have their own favorite incompetent to replace Goobert.  

We're safe from Goobert being the starter. It doesn't mean that someone better will come along, it just means that it won't be him. 

The nuclear option. Fuck diarrhea. That's blood in semen right there. And painful constipation. Maybe a little jaundice.

2 hours ago, bucs63 said:

Gabbert threw for over 1000 yards for Arians in just 5 games. The former first rounder is probably the BA option if Winston doesn't get re-signed. Until a new QB saviour is drafted an dipped into the fuckened pool. 

When it is that diarrhea is considered explosive?

Since I don't have the same faith in Arians others on the board do....if anything turns the team around it will be Todd Bowles' defense....the above would not shock me.

31 minutes ago, Boatrunner said:

Gabbert is starting to peak......

Yeah -- maybe he has been dieting on this stuff. 

image.jpeg.318c569f0da32f538172ed6c1d273b7a.jpeg

Or these

Image result for psilocybin mushrooms

He's peaking all right. And then the crash will really be unwatchable. 

I don't think Gabbert is a lock to be the backup. 

BA probably thought that when he signed him, but he also probably knew nothing about Griffen. 

I think it's probably pretty close at this point. But when you have Clyde, BA, Tom Moore, Lefwich...those guys have just a little bit of NFL QB experience. If between them they decide Gabbert is the better option, then so be it. But I'm not so sure Griffen hasn't raised some eyebrows and I think it's close at this point. 

That 4th preseason game should be one half each between the two. Unless they decide sooner.

1 hour ago, fanofdabucs said:

I don't think Gabbert is a lock to be the backup. 

BA probably thought that when he signed him, but he also probably knew nothing about Griffen. 

I think it's probably pretty close at this point. But when you have Clyde, BA, Tom Moore, Lefwich...those guys have just a little bit of NFL QB experience. If between them they decide Gabbert is the better option, then so be it. But I'm so sure Griffen hasn't raised some eyebrows and I think it's close at this point. 

That 4th preseason game should be one half each between the two. Unless they decide sooner.

Once again, I very much hope you are right. Logic would call for this to be so.