Sign in to follow this  
Tundra

Liedtke Out for the Season

The Sucs OL depth which was shallow to begin with just got shallower. There's not even enough depth to wet a toenail.  Good christ if this means Bunnycock is going to get reps I'll fucking baseball bat my television set.  

Just wait -- Suh and Devin White will both go down before preseason is over and the Sucs will have truck drivers and bartenders all over the field.  So much for sports science and the new strength and conditioning staff being worth a shit. 

I hate this fucking team. a

2 hours ago, Tundra said:

The Sucs OL depth which was shallow to begin with just got shallower. There's not even enough depth to wet a toenail.  Good christ if this means Bunnycock is going to get reps I'll fucking baseball bat my television set.  

Just wait -- Suh and Devin White will both go down before preseason is over and the Sucs will have truck drivers and bartenders all over the field.  So much for sports science and the new strength and conditioning staff being worth a shit. 

I hate this fucking team. a

image.jpeg.f3e328b0c79267d2a6302c995c7a97af.jpeg

Last night's scrubs couldn't start for a gutter cleaning service. No doubt, some upgrade is necessary, might as well wheel fucking Jim Ringo's stiff out there compared to what we hasz. 

Bunnycock needs to be shot out of a cannon in the direction of Cuba, and I'm afraid Evan Smith, who I used to like, fucking really sucks also.  

Instead, the Bucs bury Specials EDS. https://www.pewterreport.com/bucs-release-offensive-lineman/

One day after their first preseason game of the season, the Bucs have released offensive lineman Evan Smith, per a report from Greg Auman of the Athletic.

Smith played in seven games last season before going on the IR in November with a hip injury. He had surgery on both of his hips in the offseason but recovered in time to practice in training camp this offseason. By releasing him, the Bucs save $1.4 million on the cap

I like the signing of Stewart. He has a pro bowl and a SB ring to his credit, and we could use some veteran eyes in that D backfield. Unless he sucks of course, which is likely since he was available at this stage of the season.