Sign in to follow this  
Tundra

Now Vita Vea is Injured

2 hours ago, The Rich McKay Conspiracy said:

What happened to Vea, be specific.  

He went down and was carted off -- but was seen walking into the locker room by BA who said he "looked fine."  Still no word. 

Fuckin everyone on defense is injured now. Hip flexors, muscle pulls, strains -- fuck.   Edwards and D'cota D'dickson are out, we all know Justin Evans is still nursing a vaginal tear,  and now Anthony Nelson and Jamel Dean are out.  Looks like Suh and Bleau Allen are the only healthy DLs, and the secondary is down by half. This is always the Sucs for ya. Things start looking up and --bang-- god fuckens us again.  Maybe someone needs to sacrifice a fucking chicken and hire an exorcist to go over there and do what needs to be done. 

Strap Darcy Glazer in and do one of these. 

the_exorcist_1280.jpg

1 hour ago, Regulator16 said:

He's set to have MRI on Friday. Don't know why so late?

Because god hates us and they want to wait for the swelling to go down so they can see the true fuckening. He's out 8 games again minimum. No JPP, no Vea, no Nelson.  Watch Suh be next. Fuck. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK. 

My blood pressure became a lot more controlled once I realized the Bucs will always suck.

Regardless of positive personnel and/or coaching changes, they're going to suck for the remainder of the NFL's existence.  Once you embrace that fact, the bad news becomes more like confirmation of known details than a destroyer of expectations.

I mean, you can't destroy that which does not exist.

53 minutes ago, Justafan said:

My blood pressure became a lot more controlled once I realized the Bucs will always suck.

Regardless of positive personnel and/or coaching changes, they're going to suck for the remainder of the NFL's existence.  Once you embrace that fact, the bad news becomes more like confirmation of known details than a destroyer of expectations.

I mean, you can't destroy that which does not exist.

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

3f2.jpeg

1 minute ago, rook said:

Vea will be fined. Already received an invitation to his funeral and crenation services next week.

That would be a solution to the energy crisis -- although it would accelerate climate change due to all those greenhouse gas emissions. 

Week four of the regular season is 8 weeks from now. So fuckened.  So so fuckened. What about sports science, fu tards?  The dude missed half of last season with a strained calf. Maybe he should fuck full grown bovines instead of the little ones. 

Sprained LCL is probably the best scenario when you see the film of what happened.

That's not a bad injury when it comes to the knee. With aggressive rehab he will be fine in 5 weeks. Then a week or two to get back into football shape and a week 3 or 4 return seems likely.

Injuries happen..stop whining and move on.