Sign in to follow this  
Tundra

You are what you measure.....Arians and Accountability

Watch this, and see what has been missing from the Sucs during the Glazertards shame reign.  This is what we've been missing, someone watching every detail, measuring everything, holding players accountable for the details and putting it out in front of them so they can grade themselves. 

Awesome. 

18 minutes ago, bucs63 said:

Words.

Glazerend

Fuckend

4-12.

63 -- correct, BA makes me forget myself sometimes.  But he is a stud, first time since Gruden I've felt like there is competence at the head coaching position.   Fuck Raheehaw, fuck Schiano, fuck Lovie and FUCK Knttr, that no leadership cumstain. 

58 minutes ago, Tundra said:

63 -- correct, BA makes me forget myself sometimes.  But he is a stud, first time since Gruden I've felt like there is competence at the head coaching position.   Fuck Raheehaw, fuck Schiano, fuck Lovie and FUCK Knttr, that no leadership cumstain. 

I'll wait for some results and be a grumbling asshole until proven otherwise. Uh, with wins, not me being an asshole. That's a given.

It's just that there's promise after each new hire and each off-season. And those you named, and many before remind me of this quote..

I never went to bed with an ugly woman.  But I've woken up next to a few.

Hopefully Arians is hot. Still. Hopefully we don't find a fat puss drippin hairy whore going through our pockets when we wake up. Again.

First time since Gruden. Hopefully this is the last time we need to say that. Ever.

In the years of The Great Bucs Sorrow (2009 - present). Lip service was given in excess about changes and improvement. But it never really happened, and nothing changed.  Arians has a process, measures mistakes, and teaches how to correct them ... so it will be interesting to see if scrub OL, DL, Bunting and even Devin White have a better showing against the fish.  

I expect improvement. 

Dammit.

4 minutes ago, TouchDownTampaBay said:

Nah, its on my Xmas list though! Soccer players in Europe have been wearing these for years. Wasnt sure if bucs63  knew what they were or just fucking around. Or both lol

Soccer players in Europe probably carry fancy purses and wear banana hammock undies too. Can't go by what they do. Ever see an eighty year old Frenchman wearing a Speedo at the beach? Uh uh. Keep that shit over there. 

:D