Sign in to follow this  
rook

Buccaneer legend Albert Hayneswoth needs a kidney

28 minutes ago, rook said:

Ok he was only good with the Titans. He was god awful everywhere else. He still needs a kidney. I feel bad for him in that regard.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001035526/article/albert-haynesworth-in-dire-need-of-kidney-transplant

Fuck that lazy fuck. He should have enough money to buy 100 Chinese peasants, that's 200 kidneys by my calculations. 

Reports are swirling now that his medical issue was caused by repeated sports injuries. However, it's not from football.

Apparently he was involved as a child in rough play of buck-buck. As a clumsy fat kid he was often targeted violently. 

An anonymous childhood friend, seen wearing a hat with eye holes pulled completely over his face, said he often produced an excessive amount of offensive butt sweat which heightened the ruthless bullying.

While his medical history has not been made public there's ample evidence this was traumatic. One friend was quoted saying "He ba was ba peein blood ba when we was kids ba."

17 hours ago, UncleBuc said:

I didn't even remember he was ever a Buc.   Had to look it up.    Not to bring up an old subject, but how's that fire Gruden and clean house thing worked out again now 10 1/2 years later?

Let's see. Raheem  Morris 17-31,  Greg Schiano, 11-21, Lovie Smith, 8-24, Dirk Koetter our most successful coach at 19-29. with an overall 55-105. record.

No playoff appearances, and two winning seasons in 10 seasons vs Gruden's 7 seasons with a 57-55 record, 4 winning seasons, 1 Super Bowl Championship and 3 division titles and 3-2 playoff record.

Gruden won 3 more division titles, one SB championship and two more games with 50 fewer losses in 48 less regular season games coached. So Gruden could have gone 0-48 in 3 seasons and his record would still be 2 wins better than the collective clowns that replaced him in the last 10 years.

42 minutes ago, rook said:

Gruden won 3 more division titles, one SB championship and two more games with 50 fewer losses in 48 less regular season games coached. So Gruden could have gone 0-48 in 3 seasons and his record would still be 2 wins better than the collective clowns that replaced him in the last 10 years.

THIS RIGHT THE FUCK HERE.  All the bleating idiots wanting Gruden gone need to suck on that until they fucking suffocate. 

On 7/12/2019 at 4:46 PM, rook said:

Let's see. Raheem  Morris 17-31,  Greg Schiano, 11-21, Lovie Smith, 8-24, Dirk Koetter our most successful coach at 19-29. with an overall 55-105. record.

No playoff appearances, and two winning seasons in 10 seasons vs Gruden's 7 seasons with a 57-55 record, 4 winning seasons, 1 Super Bowl Championship and 3 division titles and 3-2 playoff record.

Rook delivering the goods.

I believe there comes a time for every head coach or franchise to make necessary changes. It is the circle of the business. But this particular move wasn't a good one - not necessarily because it wasn't time to move on, but because the tripletwits had designs of running the team on the cheap with mediocre (or half dead in Lovie's case) coaches. Loved Chucky when he was here, but over the years he's spoiled like bad milk. What pisses me off is the level of incompetence at every level within the franchise after he was shown the door. 

I hope Arians is the answer to remove this shitstain.

On ‎7‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 11:51 PM, SamuraiBuc said:

Rook delivering the goods.

I believe there comes a time for every head coach or franchise to make necessary changes. It is the circle of the business. But this particular move wasn't a good one - not necessarily because it wasn't time to move on, but because the tripletwits had designs of running the team on the cheap with mediocre (or half dead in Lovie's case) coaches. Loved Chucky when he was here, but over the years he's spoiled like bad milk. What pisses me off is the level of incompetence at every level within the franchise after he was shown the door. 

I hope Arians is the answer to remove this shitstain.

I'm hoping Arians is like the Tidy Bowl Guy....Hanging out in his row boat Cleaning the shit stains and keeping the shit Hole ….Shit stain free with a little lemony fresh  aroma......and please can we Have Suh Smash Cam Newtons face with an Anvil....so McCoy and Scam will cry like Chilrens….

3 hours ago, jobuc597 said:

I'm hoping Arians is like the Tidy Bowl Guy....Hanging out in his row boat Cleaning the shit stains and keeping the shit Hole ….Shit stain free with a little lemony fresh  aroma......and please can we Have Suh Smash Cam Newtons face with an Anvil....so McCoy and Scam will cry like Chilrens….

I want McCoy to break his anus. Or his v a gina. Or any body part for that matter. Whining bitch.