Sign in to follow this  
Tundra

Happy 4th Menu

Eleven hours after the smoker was in full smoke blowin mode a 13lb brisket had a deep red smoke ring and was as soft and moist as Jen Aniston's pussy probably ever gets.

(Two and 1/2 hour smoke, 8 hour low oven and 1/2 hour rest. Point half thin sliced and the flat half competition cut. Not me. 63Jr is the pro.)

Yeah there was some corn on the cob and a couple salad things and yada yada. 

Oh, and earlier, breakfast was smoked sunnyside eggs and brats with a little bit of Pennsylvania scrapple from inside the house. Lunch saw a few dogs and sausage on the grill just for a snack poolside. You know, something to adsorb the alcohool.

My fourth was your third being on the other side of the world.  Made hamburgers, brats, hot dogs, potato salad, Cole slaw and a couple chess pies.  Also spent around $300 in fireworks.  Funny thing is most of my neighbors in our subdivision are Americans so we ended up shutting down our street and had a street party.  A few of our Filipino neighbors enjoyed the fun as well.  Though they celebrate their independence on June 12th, their actual Independence Day is July 4th as well.  Anyway, it was a great party that started around 5pm and didn't finish until around 130am when the village police came around and asked us to kindly stop partying.  Good times.  Happy Independence Day tndrcnt and the rest of you buccing boozers.  🇺🇸🇵🇭

11 hours ago, MrBlaque666 said:

My fourth was your third being on the other side of the world.  Made hamburgers, brats, hot dogs, potato salad, Cole slaw and a couple chess pies.  Also spent around $300 in fireworks.  Funny thing is most of my neighbors in our subdivision are Americans so we ended up shutting down our street and had a street party.  A few of our Filipino neighbors enjoyed the fun as well.  Though they celebrate their independence on June 12th, their actual Independence Day is July 4th as well.  Anyway, it was a great party that started around 5pm and didn't finish until around 130am when the village police came around and asked us to kindly stop partying.  Good times.  Happy Independence Day tndrcnt and the rest of you buccing boozers.  🇺🇸🇵🇭

So you are in Manila area or where?

17 hours ago, Tundra said:

Ya dicks. 

Ahhh ….cnts if you will...

I spent the day at Fanning springs and later drove off to Manatee Springs, the weather was hot, but the springs and the trees moderated the heat to have an enjoyable day feeding the local Deer and Racoons....Hot dogs and fries were the fixings