Sign in to follow this  
Tundra

Geraldine the Machine

I didn’t realize what a turnover hawk Gertrude was foe the Bucs. Holy cow. I mean, he either forced or recovered ten whole fumbles over his nine years with the Sucs. I mean, more than one a year!  I’m sure that’s just another aspect of old pussy lips that’s simply misunderstood.  Good golly what a force. 

More than 1 turnover a year! Who would ever be able to top that?

Good riddance Gertrude you soft whiny overrated underperforming piece of shit wannabe. Fuck you.

10 minutes ago, Tundra said:

I didn’t realize what a turnover hawk Gertrude was foe the Bucs. Holy cow. I mean, he either forced or recovered ten whole fumbles over his nine years with the Sucs. I mean, more than one a year!  I’m sure that’s just another aspect of old pussy lips that’s simply misunderstood.  Good golly what a force. 

More than 1 turnover a year! Who would ever be able to top that?

Good riddance Gertrude you soft whiny overrated underperforming piece of shit wannabe. Fuck you.

Ahhh don't sweat it brother...his replacement will perSuh  the Ball....and you'll forget the tender lips of the Gertrude ******

10+ million a year for his entire career with the Bucs, and how many games did he take over?  How often was he double teamed for the entire game?  How often was he triple teamed?   How often after a win did you say "thank God we had that guy on our team?' or 'they were about to take over but his leadership in the 4th with that critical play pulled them through.  Then he talks about deserving the ROH when his defense and teams were consistently bad.  Cue him taking over for Carolina, but at over 12 million a year, he had a pretty lack luster career for the Bucs.

16 hours ago, Bucaroo Bonzai said:

10+ million a year for his entire career with the Bucs, and how many games did he take over?  How often was he double teamed for the entire game?  How often was he triple teamed?   How often after a win did you say "thank God we had that guy on our team?' or 'they were about to take over but his leadership in the 4th with that critical play pulled them through.  Then he talks about deserving the ROH when his defense and teams were consistently bad.  Cue him taking over for Carolina, but at over 12 million a year, he had a pretty lack luster career for the Bucs.

I remember one game where Gertrude made a play at the end of the game to help seal it. He grabbed Matty Lice’s foot and kept him from stepping into a throw. He still got the throw off but it was incomplete. Other than that, dick. 

Gertrude does not belong in the ROH and with all this hurt feelings bullshit I’m suspecting his nice guy act is phony, too. He’s a prancercizer, that is all. 

Fuck Gertrude right in her vulva. 

And I'm not saying I hate him as a player.  He's solid, but so was Karl the Truth Williams, and Karl made a LOT more clutch plays while he was with us for a fraction of the cost.  Maybe McCoy becomes a total stud elsewhere, but for us, he wasn't.   Frankly, Karl would have had a better career elsewhere IMHO.  And yes I would have rather had McCoy, but not at the price we we paid.

Frankly, if he was in the draft alongside Sapp, Brooks, Rice, Lynch, Alstott, Dunn and Gramatica, and I had the next 7 picks, I wouldn't pick him.  If I had 8 picks, then I'd have time to find someone better than McCoy that is still available, but yeah, I'd probably pick him (if his pay scale was lower of course).  While Gramatica may have crashed and burned at the end, we got a good number of great years out of him.

4 hours ago, Bucaroo Bonzai said:

And I'm not saying I hate him as a player.  He's solid, but so was Karl the Truth Williams, and Karl made a LOT more clutch plays while he was with us for a fraction of the cost.  Maybe McCoy becomes a total stud elsewhere, but for us, he wasn't.   Frankly, Karl would have had a better career elsewhere IMHO.  And yes I would have rather had McCoy, but not at the price we we paid.

As much as I like Karl, this may be the single most absurd attempt to compare two players I've ever seen on this board, which is certainly saying something.

McCoy is gone. You guys keep talking about him. He keeps talking about Tampa. Both should end. He's gone. Hopefully Suh plays well but my anticipation is that it won't really make much difference in the defense from having one player over the other.

2 hours ago, Gulf Shore Steve said:

As much as I like Karl, this may be the single most absurd attempt to compare two players I've ever seen on this board, which is certainly saying something.

McCoy is gone. You guys keep talking about him. He keeps talking about Tampa. Both should end. He's gone. Hopefully Suh plays well but my anticipation is that it won't really make much difference in the defense from having one player over the other.

At the end of the day..."won't really make much difference in the defense from having one player over the other".

McCoy …...Suh.....Now Attitude will appear tougher......

6 hours ago, Gulf Shore Steve said:

I clearly stated that I would rather have McCoy over Karl.  But McCoy has claimed he should be in the ROH.  He wasn't at that level.  Where are the games in which he dominated?   When did his clutch plays give us the win?  He was the leader on a defense that consistently sucked.

When Gertrude STFUs about how the Bucs disrespected him, then I will stop branding him a pusslip. 

No I won’t. Fuck him. 

In nine years he caused ten fumbles, and made a play that iced a game ONCE.  And even that wasn’t a sack, it was a foot grab. Overrated overplayed over-whiny ice creaming Batman fondling cntlp. 

Y'all are stretchin things to make McCoy look less than spectacular. He was a frikin DT so sacks, interceptions, and even fumbles can't define him. It's the trenches and hard fought tackles are the ham in that sammich. He averaged damn near 2 solos per game in his Buc career.  He came close to a lot of QBs. He helped up so many he didn't even tackle. He was the Bucs as he gasped, his hands on hips, at the end of losses. No wonder he said he'll retire as a Buc. Well, at least before the stunods gave his number away. Underappreciated and disrespected I doubt he comes back for the ROH ceremony. If you have your way he'll fade away as the whiny c unt who could pick up a Buc paycheck off the floor with no hands. A big quivering va gina flappin it's lips and dripping teary platitudes. So, as it will be, he'll no longer even get a friendly fingering. Turn out the lights.

11 hours ago, rook said:

To be fair, Sean Farrell was a better player than McCoy.

He recovered almost as many fumbles as fucking Gertrude.  Certainly had as many interceptions and he’s a fucking offensive lineman. The longer I think about it the more pissed off I get. What a fraud. 

F R A U D. 

Hopefully Jensen and Marpet give him the high low treatment and break his whiny vaginy in half and detach one of those biceps again so he can’t jerk off two handed to his Batman posters anymore. Fuck you Gertrude. Fuck you. 

3 hours ago, jspaldin said:

Never realized it but Geraldine the Machine already comes in Panther colors...

Image result for kotex machine

3 minutes ago, Axe said:

12042675_10152957120726511_1167405056169

You lads win the MENSA award for best internet contribution of 2019. 

Fuck Gertrudine, I am so over that cnt. 

SUH 2019!!!!!!!!!