Sign in to follow this  
tfree32

Bring Back Snook!

You seem just a bit obsessed with Snook and McCoy..

But I do wish Snook would come back. That would bring back JeffT instantly, which would in turn bring back his ridiculous political takes, which would fire up Nuudy and he'd say something that would offend the mentally handicap so there would be a Jesse sighting, which would then bring out multiple sock puppets, all which struggle to complete sentences..

Off season blows!

Bucs 10-6 2019!

8 hours ago, fanofdabucs said:

But I do wish Snook would come back. That would bring back JeffT instantly, which would in turn bring back his ridiculous political takes, which would fire up Nuudy and he'd say something that would offend the mentally handicap so there would be a Jesse sighting, which would then bring out multiple sock puppets, all which struggle to complete sentences..

Off season blows!

Bucs 10-6 2019!

I swear to beer-drinking Jesus, this is the best post you have ever mustered, fanof.

:clap:clap:clap

10 hours ago, fanofdabucs said:

Off season blows!

Bucs 10-6 2019!

Yeah, I'm just bored with the offseason and the board has been dead lately. The coolest part of this place has always been the cast of characters who have posted here or earlier boards for years now. 

The board is so dead that even the Rays proposing to split between the Tampa area and Montreal receives a collective yawn of silence. I think the Bucs should rotate the team between the various strip clubs. The out of towners that invade the area during every Buccaneer home game will like the mule piss champagne.

8 hours ago, Bucaroo Bonzai said:

The nice thing about Snook was you could spend an hour insulting the shit out of him, and feel no remorse because he truly deserved it. :) .  Any chance he was Big Dog fucking with us by making shit up to upset us?  Didn't Snook call Dominik a genius at one point late in his tenure?

I remember the rock star term for Dandy Dom.

3 hours ago, fanofdabucs said:

I think SF Frank might have scared him off. Think Frank did something involving his wife or where she worked. 

Snook sure could dish it out, but what made him so easy to hate was he was such a pussy about taking it. 

Speaking of longtimers.   SF been gone a while.   Hope he's ok.

8 hours ago, fanofdabucs said:

I think SF Frank might have scared him off. Think Frank did something involving his wife or where she worked. 

Snook sure could dish it out, but what made him so easy to hate was he was such a pussy about taking it. 

I could tune in everyday for a new war between SF and Snook......Snook was a multi quote legend......and the greatest non sense poster I could remember....although it is quite here....it beats ignoring that fucker ….which was impossible ...someone always quoted his shit 

On 6/21/2019 at 10:57 AM, UncleBuc said:

Speaking of longtimers.   SF been gone a while.   Hope he's ok.

Frank and I had lunch together numerous times.. His phone no longer appears to work and I haven't heard from him in some time :(

Hope he's ok indeed

1 hour ago, tfree32 said:

I miss Westy as well. He always seemed cool.

Westy was awesome....a huge Packer fan, but somehow got connected with the SPiT during the “glory days” of the Bucs-Packer rivalry (which I miss) and really contributed to the Bucs board (both in the sports and politics threads). Even Jazzbow (AKA “ Musckrat Face”) was a welcome poster...although he started to become batshit crazy after the Bucs won the Super Bowl.