Sign in to follow this  
tfree32

Bring Back Snook!

3 hours ago, fanofdabucs said:

How about that fat ginger Steeler fan? 

YOI? I loved listening to him and NNUD go at it.

Jesse was funny as was Pam from St. Pete.

What happened to Monica?

Lance and Lebowski really fucked this place over with all their lies, games, and nonsense. Hopefully the Bucs will play better this season and we'll see a little more traffic. 

15 hours ago, Axe said:

Monica still hangs on FB... She's been thru a lot .. Rino hangs on FB too.. I think we have one active mod now..

Axe if you can ask her to post an update or just give one for you to pass along.

Perhaps, we should start a Bucs group via FB and simply all go there if traffic doesn't pick up.

I'll say this for Snook, as I know he was accused of welching on a bet or two. I bet him a case of beer that Suh would have more sacks than Geraldine one year, and when I won, he promptly delivered.  Love him or hate him, he was the straw that stirred the drink around here for a long time, and you know you miss him. :)

55 minutes ago, Mon said:

Does anyone need any brownies?

Awwww, it's like a class reunion.  I gained some weight since the last one, but some things haven't changed. I still hate the Bucs quarterback with the intensity of a thousand red hot suns.

On 6/24/2019 at 5:37 PM, Pirate said:

I'll say this for Snook, as I know he was accused of welching on a bet or two. I bet him a case of beer that Suh would have more sacks than Geraldine one year, and when I won, he promptly delivered.  Love him or hate him, he was the straw that stirred the drink around here for a long time, and you know you miss him. :)

He was a bullshit spouting prick, but he was our BSP. He definitely could light a fire in this place and watch it burn. It often got monotonous, but occasionally there was some epic shit talking with grudges that go way back. 

37 minutes ago, El Bucanero said:

He was a bullshit spouting prick, but he was our BSP. He definitely could light a fire in this place and watch it burn. It often got monotonous, but occasionally there was some epic shit talking with grudges that go way back. 

There is a poster or two that write shit to stir shit up.....But I think Snook believed the Bullshit he'd write....

Stupid ass soonk would have nada zilcho nothing to stand on. He went all in on the Dumfuknik 5 year plan and declared “the rebuild is complete” before that fine 4-12 2013 season. Thought Lurch was the second coming of Peyton Manning. Fuck that bitch in her McCoy. 

I never really understood getting too worked up about people talking trash here, and as far as the bets go, one really shouldn't make bets with people you don't personally (in person) know.  Of course, calling Snook a welcher was half the fun, so if a bet was welched on, it paid great dividends.