Sign in to follow this  
Tundra

Another Bruce Arians Quote of Beauty

I love this aspect of BA -- the no nonsense, no coddling, in your face, fuck you style of setting expectations and accountability. 

"“Be in shape when you come back, don’t start over and don’t be that guy – simple,” Arians said."

25 minutes ago, Bucaroo Bonzai said:

Fuck me.  I hate to say this but I'm starting to get excited about this season.  Dare I say it....I have hope.

I'm not sure if that's your true feelings or reverse osmosis Mojo rising....But don't worry BB....we all start off having hope....Till the Bad Landlord comes to collect the rent....

On 6/11/2019 at 7:24 AM, Dunn_Deal28 said:

Arians is a breath of fresh air for sure. I do think the team will be better coached and play harder. But holy hell. That offensive line and secondary. Not what you find on a playoff team or even a .500 team. It's going to be a long season.

If your boy Winston has a great year, this team will make a run at the playoffs. The RG spot is the only concern in the online. If Cappa or someone else doesn't look capable come July, they will sign a vet. Hoping someone steps up and locks the spot down. 

Not sure how anyone can't be excited about the young talent in the secondary. Davis had a fantastic year for a rookie playing in a shit system that didn't fit his strengths. Bunting and Dean are both uber talented. Bunting will be a solid player this year and Dean has the ability to be a play maker. He is as fast as anyone in the league and just needs to learn how to use his speed and quickness. 

My only real concern is the DE/SLB spot. Nassib is solid, but I'm not sure with JPP out what else they have. Barrett will have to step up bigtime and dare I say, Spence has to learn to not be a pussy and play tough. 

I still feel that a vet G and DE will be added.