Sign in to follow this  
Tundra

Jenna Laine Looks Like a Horse

1 hour ago, Tundra said:

Wonder if she thinks of Catherine the Great as a role model. 

Image result for jenna laine horse

Image result for horse face

I'm tired of these talking heads who think they know it all. Let's give the horse a chance. 

She's surely horsey looking …..I wish you would have showed her Hoofs not sure how she wears flip flops

55 minutes ago, bucs63 said:

She might have big feet but probably toes. So she could wear those toe splitter flip flops even if it splits at the 6th toe.

Looking at Jenna's Mouf…..Those teefas are scary near my boys.....I mean you said splits what else should I have thought of..

4 hours ago, MadMac said:

Just a blowjob.....

The most informed call it fellatio, so I was informed.  But let me be honest here -- if Jenna Laine showed up at my doorstep on all fours wearing a saddle, I'd hold onto the saddle for leverage. After I brought her in the house and gave her a saltlick first, of course. 

4 hours ago, Tundra said:

The most informed call it fellatio, so I was informed.  But let me be honest here -- if Jenna Laine showed up at my doorstep on all fours wearing a saddle, I'd hold onto the saddle for leverage. After I brought her in the house and gave her a saltlick first, of course. 

Tundra seems I know a little about you after the years here.....and….I think you love all Gods creatures.....It's good to be loved that much...