Sign in to follow this  
tfree32

SSSSUUUUUUHHHH!!!!!!!

Just when you thought the Bucs and/or some of their fans couldn't get any dumber.

They cut one DT on the downside of his career and are going to replace him with a 32 year old who hasn't had more than 5 sacks in the last 3 seasons. And last year he played next to the best DT in football. 

I don't know what's more laughable, the moves the Bucs make or how some of the fans react to the moves.

Yippee! Suh is gonna play angry and won't help the QB up when he records his 4 sacks. 

Superbowl here we come!

3 minutes ago, fanofdabucs said:

Just when you thought the Bucs and/or some of their fans couldn't get any dumber.

They cut one DT on the downside of his career and are going to replace him with a 32 year old who hasn't had more than 5 sacks in the last 3 seasons. And last year he played next to the best DT in football. 

I don't know what's more laughable, the moves the Bucs make or how some of the fans react to the moves.

Yippee! Suh is gonna play angry and won't help the QB up when he records his 4 sacks. 

Superbowl here we come!

No one is saying we're Super Bowl bound. But we'll finally have an attitude on defense. That's worth celebrating. 

During the third quarter of the Lions' Thanksgiving game against the Green Bay Packers on November 24, 2011, Suh pushed Packers' offensive lineman Evan Dietrich-Smith's head into the ground three times, then stomped on his arm. All of this took place after the whistle was blown. Suh was penalized for unnecessary roughness and ejected from the game.  

During a Thanksgiving game on November 22, 2012, Suh was involved in a play in which he kicked Houston Texans quarterback Matt Schaub in the groin. The incident resulted in a $30,000 fine from the league, nearly double the mandated fine for a second offense of "striking/kicking/kneeing" an opponent

In the Lions' Week 1 victory over the Minnesota Vikings, 34–24, Suh low blocked John Sullivan during a DeAndre Levy "pick 6"; the resulting personal foul nullified Levy's touchdown. Two days after the game, Suh was fined $100,000 for the hit—which, not counting lost pay for suspensions, is the largest fine ever issued to a player for on-the-field actions.

During a game against the Washington Redskins on September 13, 2015, as Redskins' running back Alfred Morris was still lying on the ground following a tackle, Suh appeared to knock Morris's helmet off with his leg. The next day, the NFL announced that they would not discipline him, as "Suh's action was not deemed a kick

During Thursday Night Football against the Baltimore Ravens in Week 8, Suh committed two unnecessary roughness penalties, including one moment where he attempted to choke Ryan Mallett and shove him out of reach. Suh claimed that his choke on Mallett was a self-defense, thinking that Mallett tried to attack him firsthand. The Dolphins were shut out as they lost 40-0

On December 2, 2018 Suh was fined $20,054 for a horse-collar tackle penalty when facing against his former team, the Lions

The Rams did not offer Suh a new contract and signaled early in the free agent period of the new NFL year that they had decided to move on from him

hmmmmm

7 minutes ago, UncleBuc said:

I'm sort of with fan on this, but I could watch anymore geraldine not playing when his pinky hurts.     I was in the gym this AM and a Browns fan was giddy about trying to sign Geraldine.   I started laughing and just said enjoy.

Cutting McCoy at this stage in his career and for what his cap hit would have been made perfect sense. 

But then turning around and signing a one year deal, for what I sure will be at least 6 mil per,  with a player who hasn't been all that good in the last 4 seasons..just so Yuclike.

Suh is no doubt one of the more polarizing players in the NFL; while many have lauded his play on the field over the years, he has earned a reputation as being a player who toes the line between playing hard and playing a little too over-aggressively. Be that as it may, he has been a consistent force on the interior over recent seasons, and he is one of only six players at the position who have recorded 80.0-plus overall grades in each of the last four campaigns.

Suh is also one of the more durable players in the league and has been a pinnacle of health throughout his career, averaging 935 snaps per season including the playoffs. He has only missed two games over his nine-year career and has finished with at least 40 quarterback pressures in every single season since 2010.

The 2018 season may not have been a banner year for Suh, but his performance throughout the Rams’ campaign is proof that he can still be a difference maker in the NFL. The ninth-year interior defender played the third-most snaps of any defensive tackle during the regular season, and when it was all said and done he had earned an 82.6 overall grade – the third-best mark of his career. His career-best overall grade (85.6) came just a season prior season with the Miami Dolphins, which perhaps shows that his play isn’t falling off as much as people think.

Over the last three seasons, Suh has been one of the most productive run stoppers in the entire NFL. He’s earned a run-defense grade of 91.1 over that span, sixth among qualifying players at the position, while his 83 run stops are tied for the seventh-most.

He obviously doesn’t come without concern, as the 32-year-old is coming off his lowest-graded season as a pass rusher, but even that resulted in a cool 57 pressures last year, while he also managed to tally nine pressures in the postseason, two more than even teammate Aaron Donald.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/pro-ndamukong-suh-remains-unsigned-but-could-be-a-valuable-asset-to-any-team-who-needs-an-impact-player-on-the-interior

3 minutes ago, tfree32 said:

Suh is also one of the more durable players in the league and has been a pinnacle of health throughout his career, averaging 935 snaps per season including the playoffs. He has only missed two games over his nine-year career and has finished with at least 40 quarterback pressures in every single season since 2010.

Way to jinx it... he won't make it out of training camp now...

4 minutes ago, Gulf Shore Steve said:

Let's hope the guy has something left and they didn't pay him much. Otherwise pretty dopey but par for the course.

I don’t know how much more shit I can take before going full barnyard.