Sign in to follow this  
tfree32

SSSSUUUUUUHHHH!!!!!!!

54.5 to 56..... Those are the numbers most of you ( insert Snook descriptive) are interested in. If McCoy had 90 sacks but all else the same, meaning the team not winning, average run tackle numbers, would you still be celebrating his release? My point, McCoy has never been the problem here, and like any NFL team, no one player singlehandedly wins games. We traded one good DT for another good DT, that’s all. This team has been a pig, but they’ve been my pig, so I welcome Suh with open arms and expect him to deliver his “A” game. I’m capable of doing that without shitting on the guy moving on...of course I do understand shitting on someone is literally in at least part of one posters regular sexual activity.

On ‎6‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 6:15 PM, tb_buc said:

54.5 to 56..... Those are the numbers most of you ( insert Snook descriptive) are interested in. If McCoy had 90 sacks but all else the same, meaning the team not winning, average run tackle numbers, would you still be celebrating his release? My point, McCoy has never been the problem here, and like any NFL team, no one player singlehandedly wins games. We traded one good DT for another good DT, that’s all. This team has been a pig, but they’ve been my pig, so I welcome Suh with open arms and expect him to deliver his “A” game. I’m capable of doing that without shitting on the guy moving on...of course I do understand shitting on someone is literally in at least part of one posters regular sexual activity.

So …..I'm thinking.....most of the negativity on McCoy was his Pussy boy ….Dudley do right attitude...Most of us just wanted him to play ball....and shut his gummy mouth whiney boy bullshit trap.....

Fuck Gertrude, fuck her fuck her fuck her fuck her fuck her. Whiny cnt needs to shut the fuck up and grow up.  I love what Chidi said aboutnthe situation, and as much as I hate to admit it, Ian Beckles was right about him. 

I’ve heard about him taking himself out of games for minor injuries but can’t find an example. Anyone have a link to real examples?

On 5/24/2019 at 9:51 PM, JOEinPHX said:

McCoy was privately (and roundly) criticized by the coaching staff for routinely taking himself out of games for hangnails and the like.  And then heroically re-inserting himself in the game before the trainers could diagnose the cuticle issue.  I don't have any direct knowledge of locker room impact, but the players aren't blind.  There had to be some trickle-down.  And I expect all of that played into the decision to release him.

I think this is what you're looking for Tundra. Sounds like his son worked for the Bucs in some capacity.

16 minutes ago, tfree32 said:

I think this is what you're looking for Tundra. Sounds like his son worked for the Bucs in some capacity.

I know and I read something else somewhere else. But nothing in the literature. Fuck her anyway.