Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
tfree32

SSSSUUUUUUHHHH!!!!!!!

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, Regulator16 said:

And I couldn't be any more excited about having a player that won't help the QB up after knocking him down!

Buc fan cracks me the fuck up.

Of all the shitty draft picks and FA signings this piece of shit franchise has had, Buc fan hates a player because of the way he acts after knocking a QB down. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, fanofdabucs said:

And only the most idiotic fans would celebrate cutting an over paid and close to over the hill DT and then turning around and over paying for another over the hill and over hyped DT.

Classic Yuc move and Yucfan reaction

Just imagine if McCoy went to Nebraska and Suh Oklahoma. 

McCoy = vagine

Suh = opposite of vagine to a fault

 

I'm inclined to agree with your sentiment, but if it's one or the other I'll take the guy who isn't a pu$$y, and costs less.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, UncleBuc said:

McCoy = vagine

Suh = opposite of vagine to a fault

 

I'm inclined to agree with your sentiment, but if it's one or the other I'll take the guy who isn't a pu$$y.

I get all that.

Suh is a mean dude with an attitude. McCoy is a nice guy who helps QBs up.

At the end of the football season their stats will be about the same. 

I guess I just have a hard time getting excited for signing a guy to a 10 mil deal who will be on his 4th team and his best football is behind him, just because he's not a pussy. 

The Lions opted to not re sign Suh. The Fins let him walk. The Rams decided they could live without him. No other team signed him this offseason and it's almost June. Leave it to the Yucs to throw 10 mil at him. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, fanofdabucs said:

I get all that.

Suh is a mean dude with an attitude. McCoy is a nice guy who helps QBs up.

At the end of the football season their stats will be about the same. 

I guess I just have a hard time getting excited for signing a guy to a 10 mil deal who will be on his 4th team and his best football is behind him, just because he's not a pussy. 

The Lions opted to not re sign Suh. The Fins let him walk. The Rams decided they could live without him. No other team signed him this offseason and it's almost June. Leave it to the Yucs to throw 10 mil at him. 

 

 

It's an act of desperation for sure.   But Licht has built a defense in need of desperate moves to survive.   We're drafting kickers instead of building quality depth in the trenches.    That's winning management!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

McCoy = Old chick?

Suh = Old dick?

It'll be interest interesting to see who'll pay for McCoy and for how much. New England probably works out a deal that'll pay less than Suh's for this year. Then this place will be awesome.

Does this move help Bowels enough to pass anything positive to a projected W/L record? I'll stand at 4/12.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, UncleBuc said:

It's an act of desperation for sure.   But Licht is built a defense in need on of desperate moves to survive.   We're drafting kickers instead of building quality depth in the trenches.    That's winning management!

Exactly this right here.

I just find it laughable that the same people who rip Licht for making questionable moves, now celebrate this latest act of desperation.

Many of were saying that the Bucs should have drafted the replacement for either JPP or McCoy. Both Josh Allen and Ed Oliver were there, and the Bucs decided White would be the better draft pick. Time will tell and I think White will be a good one, but with JPP now hurt and McCoy gone, an infusion of youth on the dline still seems to make even more sense. 

At the end of the day, I will be pulling for Bowles to give us just an average defense, because that's really all this team needs to win games. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, fanofdabucs said:

Exactly this right here.

I just find it laughable that the same people who rip Licht for making questionable moves, now celebrate this latest act of desperation.

Many of were saying that the Bucs should have drafted the replacement for either JPP or McCoy. Both Josh Allen and Ed Oliver were there, and the Bucs decided White would be the better draft pick. Time will tell and I think White will be a good one, but with JPP now hurt and McCoy gone, an infusion of youth on the dline still seems to make even more sense. 

At the end of the day, I will be pulling for Bowles to give us just an average defense, because that's really all this team needs to win games. 

Apparently I didn't express my adoration for the White pick around here enough. I'll just drive down to One Buc l, get on my hands and knees, and take a pic of me blowing him to show how much I loved the pick.

 

And as for McCoy...loved the player, cheered him on all the way. Dude just got soft. And this team needed a change. Now whether Suh is that guy, we'll see. 

 

Personally was hoping Tampa would have pulled a trade for Leonard Williams(said that before Suh was signed). But the facts are...McCoy wasn't a fit, Suh is(Bowles tried to pull him last year)/ McCoy was $3 more than Suh/ This defense needed a culture change...and got one.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, UncleBuc said:

McCoy = vagine

Suh = opposite of vagine to a fault

 

I'm inclined to agree with your sentiment, but if it's one or the other I'll take the guy who isn't a pu$$y, and costs less.

You're implying he's a dick.  Hey, tb_buc, you want to let that Soo asshole into the club? I don't know man, it's an elite fucking group. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Regulator16 said:

Apparently I didn't express my adoration for the White pick around here enough. I'll just drive down to One Buc l, get on my hands and knees, and take a pic of me blowing him to show how much I loved the pick.

 

And as for McCoy...loved the player, cheered him on all the way. Dude just got soft. And this team needed a change. Now whether Suh is that guy, we'll see. 

 

Personally was hoping Tampa would have pulled a trade for Leonard Williams(said that before Suh was signed). But the facts are...McCoy wasn't a fit, Suh is(Bowles tried to pull him last year)/ McCoy was $3 more than Suh/ This defense needed a culture change...and got one.

 

 

They needed a coaching/scheme change more than anything else.

They also need an infusion of youth on DL. 

I'm not sure how bringing in a guy for one season will change the culture.

Had this move been made when both players were about to be FAs in 2015 and they decided they wa t to build around a nasty player with attitude, I would've been all for it. But you aren't building around a 32 year old one year player. 

Let's hope he puts the defense over the top and they make a playoff run..if not, it seems like a useless signing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×