Sign in to follow this  
tfree32

SSSSUUUUUUHHHH!!!!!!!

23 minutes ago, Tundra said:

I don’t know how much more shit I can take before going full barnyard. 

To ease your concerns over this signing, Suh does have 1.5 more sacks in his career than McCoy...

And he's played in 19 more games than McCoy. So there's that.

But he plays angry and will bring nasty to the Bucs defense...for one season while we make our run.

Is a one year deal is another tryout contract? :D

If they only save a couple mil couldn't they have  just gone without either him or McCoy and let the next coaches and GM use the cap space for some fresh flesh for the Buc Reaper?

Can't say I'll miss seeing McCoy looking like he got the bunny snot knocked out of him near the end off losses. 

From what I understand McCoy was due to make $13 mil this year. None of that was guaranteed, so if the Bucs sign Suh for anything significantly less, they save money for pretty much the same production. McCoy is maybe a little more consistent. Suh is unpredictable and has a mean streak. I'd be okay with that if I was the Bucs. The defense has been about as bland as it gets. McCoy's like Haagen-Dazs vanilla. It's high quality. But it's still fucking vanilla.

3 minutes ago, Tundra said:

Endummykin better be fucking jalapeño pistachio gelato for 10 large plus incentives. 

It better be up to 10 bigguns with incentives. Hopefully ones not too easy to reach. Like no game ejaculations. Or was it ejections? Or was it no ejaculations while fucking gelato?

Look fellas (and ladies if there are any present), let's be very honest here.......neither guy lived up to their respective expectations coming out of college. McCoy was supposed to be the second coming of Sapp on the field. He wasn't. He was a good Defensive Tackle on a predominantly shitbag team. Am I glad pussbag McCoy is gone? Fuck yeah. Does it make sense to sign Suh? Fuck no it don't. What exactly is he going to bring to the table at this stage in his career? Don't get me wrong, I was a Suh guy coming out of college....desperately wanted him over McCoy. The cards were dealt the way they were.......now here we are many years later and the fact of the matter is that neither guy progressed/will progress this franchise.

This franchise is a fucked out whore plain and simple. Nothing good to give the fanbase but a bad case of the shits and a rash Clorox won't take off.

Stupid fuckers........

1 minute ago, Gulf Shore Steve said:

I think if either player didn't live up to expectations, the expectations were too high.

I don't disagree with you, GSS.

I know I expected way too much out of McCoy. That one is on me as a fan and I gladly accept that.
He didn't help his cause with the whiney, injured, disappearing act he perfected while he was here.
Strictly my opinion, but I think his talent level was far superior than he showed and that is unfortunate.

19 minutes ago, bucs63 said:

The Bucs haven't even announce Suh's signing and already he's piqued interest. No doubt worth the ham-fisted Glazer's money. 

I can't wait until his first sack or personal foul. 

A flounder once swam up my ass.  Endummycon kind of looks like Flounder only he’s white. Endummycon I mean. 

48 minutes ago, SamuraiBuc said:

I don't disagree with you, GSS.

I know I expected way too much out of McCoy. That one is on me as a fan and I gladly accept that.
He didn't help his cause with the whiney, injured, disappearing act he perfected while he was here.
Strictly my opinion, but I think his talent level was far superior than he showed and that is unfortunate.

Anyone who expects any one player to play at a HOF level (and if a DT is being compared to Sapp that is the comparison) and one who was a benchmark player at a position and a high profile one at that is placing too much expectation out of a  player.

Suh is an upgrade on scheme alone. He has been apart of multiple schemes and knows how to play in them all. Bowles wanted him last year in NY for that exact reason. 

I expect him to thrive in Bowles system. 

And I couldn't be any more excited about having a player that won't help the QB up after knocking him down!

I really don't get the "never reach expectations" when it comes to McCoy. 

The biggest knock on McCoy was he was drafted by the Bucs shortly after the HOF, game changing DT that was Sapp.  

McCoy gave this team a decade of good football, 6 pro bowl and  3 all pro seasons. 

I think if you went back to almost any draft and the player you were going to draft was going to give you a decade of good football with multiple pro bowls, never get in trouble and be a great guy in the community, you would draft that player. 

12 hours ago, Pirate said:

From what I understand McCoy was due to make $13 mil this year. None of that was guaranteed, so if the Bucs sign Suh for anything significantly less, they save money for pretty much the same production. McCoy is maybe a little more consistent. Suh is unpredictable and has a mean streak. I'd be okay with that if I was the Bucs. The defense has been about as bland as it gets. McCoy's like Haagen-Dazs vanilla. It's high quality. But it's still fucking vanilla.

So we got a small spoon size sample of fancy looking ice cream that might or might not taste any better for close to the same price, with no chance of ordering the full bowl in the future. 

I was fine with cutting McCoy, that made sense at this point in his career. But unless you think Suh is one of the final pieces for a long playoff run, I really don't get the longterm thinking with signing him. Then again, since when have the Bucs ever had a long term plan? The franchise's biggest problem is that never have a long term plan. 

As for McCoy, I will be curious to see where he lands. If you put him on Cleveland with that talent on the line, Im sure he will he helping an awful lot of QBs to their feet.