Sign in to follow this  
tfree32

McCoy Released

8 hours ago, bucs63 said:

Maybe, but I thought he's more into being batman than hatman.

Gerald McCoy will pull up to training camp in a new Rolls Royce sporting a Batman logo on the hood.(INSTAGRAM)

He is Panther's team captain Cam Newton servant as in the British army. He will be dressing Cam after every post game press conference.

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/batman

noun, plural bat·men. (in the British army)

a soldier assigned to an officer as a servant.

17 minutes ago, The Rich McKay Conspiracy said:

Can’t help but think McCoy chose the panthers specifically because Arians publicly said he wasn’t a fit in Tampa and then Suh showed up wearing 93.  

I’ve seen a number of tweets and columns hinting that he was pissed and revenge was on his mind. Virtually every time he’s given a statement the last few years, it’s been some bullshit about being unappreciated, how we would miss him when he was gone, or some similar whining nonsense. So after being cut, having Arians say he’s not as good as he was, being quickly replaced by Suh (who he was already tired of being compared to), having Arians say he was a poor fit, having Suh take his number, etc., he’s even more triggered than he was before. 

I am pretty sure he earned over a 100 million dollars as a Buccaneer during his career so it was hardly a terrible ordeal. The Bucs were 48-96 during his 9 year career which is not his fault but it is hard to say he elevated the team either although the only two years the Bucs had winning records is when the secondary over achieved in 2010 and the second half of 2016.

Motivated by the Bucs?

After nine incredibly productive seasons as a leader of the Buccaneers, Gerald McCoy was released.

New Cardinals head coach Bruce Arians told reporters that McCoy is “not as disruptive as he used to be,” and now he’s a Panther.

What do those words mean to McCoy?

“Nothing. That was said by somebody who doesn’t know me and was never around me. Why it was said, I really don’t care. I know who I am and what I’m capable of,” McCoy said. “That’s why I’m here.”

After releasing McCoy, the Bucs quickly gave his number 93 to his replacement, newly signed defensive lineman Ndamukong Suh. That led many to believe Tampa Bay had added more fuel to McCoy’s fire.

“It’s not my problem,” McCoy said. “That’s the Bucs’ problem. I’m a Panther now.”

And as a Panther, McCoy will get to face the Buccaneers twice in 2019. The Browns and Ravens – his other two finalists – are not playing Tampa Bay during the regular season.

Is he looking forward to those two games?

“Come on, now. You know that,” McCoy said. “If you was me, how would you feel? You know this.”

Uh oh. Mr. Stay Puft is PISSED.

I hope Ryan Jensen cnt punches the drama queen bitch.  If he was worth half as much of a shit as he thinks of himself, he’d be a Buccaneer. I’m sick of him and his overly sensitive persona and mediocre play.  Obviously BA was not impressed. 

“My bad, Ben.” 

Fucking stooge. 

I now officially despise Geraldine McCock as much as Scam Newton. He’s all talk and I can’t wait for him to suck, and to fail.  Fuck him so fucking hard with a Batman dildo ice cream cone until he screams for Mark Dumfuknik to un-draft him. 

McCoy and Marpet will be playing a lot of patty cake when the two teams meet. 

As I've said, McCoy's a good dude and I'm sure he'll be missed in the community. But, as a player, his best days are in the rear view mirror. Defense needed to go in a different direction and with a different mindset. Bucs will be better with Suh. Not sure you can say the same for the Panthers with McCoy.

2 hours ago, Tundra said:

I wonder how long it will take before Panthie fans realize they just spent $8 million for a pussy? 

I object to you insulting pussies that way. They actually serve a purpose. You can also usually purchase the use of a nice one for far less than $13 million. 

2 minutes ago, tfree32 said:

I object to you insulting pussies that way. They actually serve a purpose. You can also usually purchase the use of a nice one for far less than $13 million. 

I wonder how long it will take for Carolina fans to realize that their team just spent $8 million on a perennially bruised taint?

Better?

The thing is that we never would have gotten the angry McCoy with something to prove.  We would have gotten the guy showing up to camp in his Stormtrooper costume with Mickey Mouse ears on.   I also feel that because of his salary and maybe timing, he was put in a leadership role, and he isn't a team leader IMHO.  Am I the only one who thinks of him as being Spongebob singing the "goofy goober" song (I had kids when spongebob came out)?