Sign in to follow this  
tfree32

McCoy Released

Stroud says the Patriots, Saints, Browns, and Chargers are sniffing McCoy's butt. 

The thought was he Bucs would keep McCoy on the roster until they needed to free up his money. Was it just to sign the last of the draft picks now? Is there really a Suh reason to dump him and overpay now?

Is there really any reason to think the Arians and Bowels infusion would actually unfucken anything anyhow?

Besides losing his ability as a player.....I won't have to listen to his winey ass any more....nauseating fuck....and I'll happily give up listening to the debate of good McCoy Suckey McCoy......I never thought he sucked as bad as some said and never thought he was great......Good bye you googly eyed Gummy mouthed Kimono wearing Ice cream vendor...Fuck You …...

8 minutes ago, Tundra said:

How much dick could a dicksucker suck if a dicksucker could suck suck? 

Jesse?

Jesse probably loves the move because Suh be an alpha male and ranked weally high on MAddon yO!

Sabazzy and Husker fans love the move!

Same Husker fan who blindly calls out Gator fans for being biased. You can't make this shit up.

6 hours ago, jobuc597 said:

Besides losing his ability as a player.....I won't have to listen to his winey ass any more....nauseating fuck....and I'll happily give up listening to the debate of good McCoy Suckey McCoy......I never thought he sucked as bad as some said and never thought he was great......Good bye you googly eyed Gummy mouthed Kimono wearing Ice cream vendor...Fuck You …...

I nominate my good buddy jobuc597 for post of the year right here. Beautiful.

15 hours ago, SamuraiBuc said:

I nominate my good buddy jobuc597 for post of the year right here. Beautiful.

Yes, pure gold and definitely worthy of the top accolade. Only possible way it could have been more powerful would have been to be direct right away, and maybe bold and in all caps. That's platinum or diamond on it's own right fuckin there.

22 hours ago, jobuc597 said:

....Good bye you googly eyed Gummy mouthed Kimono wearing Ice cream vendor...Fuck You …...  GOOD BYE YOU GOOGLY EYED GUMMY MOUTHED KIMONO WEARING ICE CREAM VENDOR...FUCK YOU......

:ROTFLMAO:

3 hours ago, Dunn_Deal28 said:

I wish McCoy well. Great person. Good, but not great, player. You can say he deserves to be in the post-season or the Super Bowl. But he's part of the reason why the Bucs never sniffed the playoffs during his tenure in Tampa. 

Most of the reason the Bucs didn't sniff the playoffs while McCoy was with the Bucs had to do with about 48 of the 53 other guys on the roster.

On 5/22/2019 at 12:50 PM, fanofdabucs said:

Now I'm reading how McCoy, one of the team's best players, was a reason the Bucs didn't make the playoffs while he was here. 

That's like Lion fan blaming Barry Sanders for not winning in the playoffs. 

Holy hell

Lets not compare his talent to Sanders.  Sanders carried his team on his shoulders and took over many games.  I'd be hard pressed to name two games that McCoy took over defensively.  On the field McCoy was a good, but not great player.  He was no Sapp or Rice.  But off the field, we lacked a team leader on defense to get other players to step up their game.