Sign in to follow this  
JeffT

RIP, Big Dog

10 hours ago, UncleBuc said:

It's easy to grin, when your ship comes in, and you've got the stock market beat.    The man worthwhile, is the man who can smile, when his pants are too tight in the seat!

Were you playing on our team when we stayed at that place during a tournament one year?

We played the course, just to say we played the Caddyshack course, but it was really a dump.

3 hours ago, fanofdabucs said:

Were you playing on our team when we stayed at that place during a tournament one year?

We played the course, just to say we played the Caddyshack course, but it was really a dump.

no, unless it was that last year state cup final four in Jacksonville, I went back after semifinal for prom, then came back for 3rd/4th place the next day.     I only did 1 season, actually half a season.

5 minutes ago, UncleBuc said:

no, unless it was that last year state cup final four in Jacksonville, I went back after semifinal for prom, then came back for 3rd/4th place the next day.     I only did 1 season, actually half a season.

No it was one of Thanksgiving tourneys down in Plantation. 

2 hours ago, Pirate said:

Condolences to his family.  Beyond that, now is not the time for me to share my memories of listening to him on the air.....

Agreed. 

Here's something for your viewing pleasure, though. 

3 hours ago, Pirate said:

Condolences to his family.  Beyond that, now is not the time for me to share my memories of listening to him on the air.....

I shouldn't but I will. I agree, condolences to his family. He was pretty young to meet his maker. However, he was a horses ass to way too many people in way too many situations for my blood. He ceased being "entertaining" about 10 years before he was diagnosed with brain cancer and even once diagnosed he was a horses ass to people on twitter. No sense of humility whatsoever.

2 hours ago, JeffT said:

Didn't Duemig once insist that the Glazers had sold the Bucs to DeBartolo?  I'm thinking it was during Super Bowl week. His "sources" told him so.

I sure wish he'd been right. 

:facepalm