Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
JeffT

RIP, Big Dog

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, UncleBuc said:

It's easy to grin, when your ship comes in, and you've got the stock market beat.    The man worthwhile, is the man who can smile, when his pants are too tight in the seat!

Were you playing on our team when we stayed at that place during a tournament one year?

We played the course, just to say we played the Caddyshack course, but it was really a dump.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, fanofdabucs said:

Were you playing on our team when we stayed at that place during a tournament one year?

We played the course, just to say we played the Caddyshack course, but it was really a dump.

no, unless it was that last year state cup final four in Jacksonville, I went back after semifinal for prom, then came back for 3rd/4th place the next day.     I only did 1 season, actually half a season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, UncleBuc said:

no, unless it was that last year state cup final four in Jacksonville, I went back after semifinal for prom, then came back for 3rd/4th place the next day.     I only did 1 season, actually half a season.

No it was one of Thanksgiving tourneys down in Plantation. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Pirate said:

Condolences to his family.  Beyond that, now is not the time for me to share my memories of listening to him on the air.....

Agreed. 

Here's something for your viewing pleasure, though. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Pirate said:

Condolences to his family.  Beyond that, now is not the time for me to share my memories of listening to him on the air.....

I shouldn't but I will. I agree, condolences to his family. He was pretty young to meet his maker. However, he was a horses ass to way too many people in way too many situations for my blood. He ceased being "entertaining" about 10 years before he was diagnosed with brain cancer and even once diagnosed he was a horses ass to people on twitter. No sense of humility whatsoever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JeffT said:

Didn't Duemig once insist that the Glazers had sold the Bucs to DeBartolo?  I'm thinking it was during Super Bowl week. His "sources" told him so.

I sure wish he'd been right. 

:facepalm

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×