Sign in to follow this  
Tundra

Oh Great -- Kyle Brandt Thinks the Bucs will Give Head

From the fishwrap. which BTW I refuse to buy a subscription to. I just clear out my cookies and it lets me have 10 more articles. Fuck them -- but anyway, 

http://www.tampabay.com/sports/bucs/2019/05/14/bucs-will-turn-heads-this-season-nfl-networks-kyle-brandt-says/

NFL Network’s Kyle Brandt loves this time of year, because it’s fun to speculate about which teams that were terrible last season might surprise people in the coming season.

Asked on the Good Morning Football show which team will turn heads in 2019, Brandt, without hesitation, placed a Bucs cap on his head.

“I think the Tampa Bay Buccaneers," Brandt said. "I don’t know if they’ll win 12 games, nine, whatever, (they) will turn heads, they will make splashes. Deep balls all day.”

The reason for Brandt’s optimism?

The Bucs’ new head coach.

“Bruce Arians showed up in the desert (in 2013) for the woebegone Arizona Cardinals, who were 5-11, and like that," he says, snapping his fingers, "they go to 10-6. (Quarterback) Carson Palmer was terrible with the Raiders. Like that, (he became) incredible. Watch Bruce Arians do something this year with Jameis (Winston), with that talent.”

The Bucs’ offensive talent includes wide receiver Mike Evans, who Brandt said may be the most underrated player in the NFL.

“I am a big Mike Evans guy,” he said.

Brandt made a believer of co-host Peter Schrager.

“I’m in,” Schrager chimed in. “Love their rookie, (linebacker) Devin White, too.”

So, the Sucs will give head while opponents are balls deep up their asses. Thats' what I took out of this fishwrap piece. 

Stop it -- STOP IT -- NO POSITIVITY. NEGATIVITY ONLY. 

Fargin Iceholes. 

I have given up on expecting a turnaround, but it is technically possible. Arians could be the old man to do it... he seems a mix of what the Buccaneers have been looking for. A players coach who holds players accountable for the product on the field. A coach who expects the team leaders to hold players responsible for their play. In Morris the Buccaneers got a players coach who wanted to be invited to their parties. In Schiano the Buccaneers had a task master who held players accountable, but he was not a players coach. In Smith the Buccaneers got a players coach who was not in touch with the NFL any more. In Koetter the Buccaneers got a players coach who had issues holding people responsible and making decisions. Maybe, just maybe Arians is a real coach after several unmitigated disasters.

1 hour ago, Chas said:

I have given up on expecting a turnaround, but it is technically possible. Arians could be the old man to do it... he seems a mix of what the Buccaneers have been looking for. A players coach who holds players accountable for the product on the field. A coach who expects the team leaders to hold players responsible for their play. In Morris the Buccaneers got a players coach who wanted to be invited to their parties. In Schiano the Buccaneers had a task master who help players accountable, but he was not a players coach. In Smith the Buccaneers got a players coach who was not in touch with the NFL any more. In Koetter the Buccaneers got a players coach who had issues holding people responsible and making decisions. Maybe, just maybe Arians is a real coach after several unmitigated disasters.

Image result for hit the nail on the head gif

12 hours ago, Tundra said:

From the fishwrap. which BTW I refuse to buy a subscription to. I just clear out my cookies and it lets me have 10 more articles. Fuck them -- but anyway, 

http://www.tampabay.com/sports/bucs/2019/05/14/bucs-will-turn-heads-this-season-nfl-networks-kyle-brandt-says/

NFL Network’s Kyle Brandt loves this time of year, because it’s fun to speculate about which teams that were terrible last season might surprise people in the coming season.

Asked on the Good Morning Football show which team will turn heads in 2019, Brandt, without hesitation, placed a Bucs cap on his head.

“I think the Tampa Bay Buccaneers," Brandt said. "I don’t know if they’ll win 12 games, nine, whatever, (they) will turn heads, they will make splashes. Deep balls all day.”

The reason for Brandt’s optimism?

The Bucs’ new head coach.

“Bruce Arians showed up in the desert (in 2013) for the woebegone Arizona Cardinals, who were 5-11, and like that," he says, snapping his fingers, "they go to 10-6. (Quarterback) Carson Palmer was terrible with the Raiders. Like that, (he became) incredible. Watch Bruce Arians do something this year with Jameis (Winston), with that talent.”

The Bucs’ offensive talent includes wide receiver Mike Evans, who Brandt said may be the most underrated player in the NFL.

“I am a big Mike Evans guy,” he said.

Brandt made a believer of co-host Peter Schrager.

“I’m in,” Schrager chimed in. “Love their rookie, (linebacker) Devin White, too.”

So, the Sucs will give head while opponents are balls deep up their asses. Thats' what I took out of this fishwrap piece. 

Stop it -- STOP IT -- NO POSITIVITY. NEGATIVITY ONLY. 

Fargin Iceholes. 

BA is legit. The best the Bucs couldn't have hoped for in terms of an immediate turn around. Unfortunately, he can't play OT. He can't play DL. And he can't play LB. In other words, we're fucked. 

2 hours ago, bucs63 said:

If I had a nickel for everytime...

(No, that wouldn't even make me soonk.)

soonk took nickels for back end waffle house services.  She's probably earned $4972.85 by now. That's enough to buy Jesse's mom a crack rock and get Jesse a really good stash of weed. Not bad for a decade's work. 

21 hours ago, Tundra said:

soonk took nickels for back end waffle house services.  She's probably earned $4972.85 by now. That's enough to buy Jesse's mom a crack rock and get Jesse a really good stash of weed. Not bad for a decade's work. 

Now that's hitting every nail on the head....

1c492eb6e1d085b2fa32302ecd6f8343.gif

On 5/15/2019 at 11:36 AM, Tundra said:

I don't know who taught you math, but $.05 x 6 = $0.30, assuming he was ins business for 10 years.

32 minutes ago, bucs63 said:

If measured end to end he's probably sucked more cock than would reach from Earth to the moon. That's only 238,900 miles.

And we know he has a sensitive gag reflex, so......yeah. That’s a lot of cock. Or, cocks. 

24 minutes ago, Bucaroo Bonzai said:

Yeah, but he wasn't paid for it, and most of it was probably barn animals with an audience.  Oh my bad, there may have been nickles thrown his way.

If he was getting ass banged by farm animals, I imagine some folks would toss corn and oats but yeah, maybe a few nickels too 

On ‎5‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 6:16 PM, Tundra said:

I thought he charged a dime to let a bull ass bang him? 

Oh wait -- he PAID a dime to get assbanged. That's right. There went all his blowjob revenue -- the insidious cost of bovine sodomy. 

Bovine sodomy ...seriously ….Just when you thought you can't take anymore …..you get your jeans and boots full of Bullshit...

3 hours ago, jobuc597 said:

Bovine sodomy ...seriously ….Just when you thought you can't take anymore …..you get your jeans and boots full of Bullshit...

The bull was assbaanging soon. Poor bull got soonkshit on himself.