Sign in to follow this  
rook

Rays running to a mini slump.

3 straight losses with Snell missing a start and the two best relievers Castillo and Alvarado on the Rays suffering all 3 losses after basically being unhittable in previous relief appearances. Good rallies in all three losses but Pham's hitting is great but his base running has been abysmal. Got picked off 1st with the tying run on second. Against the Orioles, he was caught stealing third when he was already on second with the winning run in the 9th. Rays lost in the 11th.

10 hours ago, rook said:

3 straight losses with Snell missing a start and the two best relievers Castillo and Alvarado on the Rays suffering all 3 losses after basically being unhittable in previous relief appearances. Good rallies in all three losses but Pham's hitting is great but his base running has been abysmal. Got picked off 1st with the tying run on second. Against the Orioles, he was caught stealing third when he was already on second with the winning run in the 9th. Rays lost in the 11th.

And there is the threat that Tundra would jump on the Rays Band Wagon......And Boom three straight losses after his proclamation....:duh:

On 4/21/2019 at 6:45 PM, jobuc597 said:

And there is the threat that Tundra would jump on the Rays Band Wagon......And Boom three straight losses after his proclamation....:duh:

On 4/21/2019 at 7:15 PM, Axe said:

Yep, I blame tundrcnt :ROTFLMAO:

I think the Lightning handed the bottle to them on the way out of town.. :facepalm

I warned ya but did anyone listen? Nooooooooooo! Now it’s too late.  My good bud here in H town is an Astros season ticks holder and he basically paid me to cheer for the Rays cause the Astros started shitty with me cheering for them. Now I’m a Rays fan!  BwaaaaahaaahahHhHaaaaa!