Sign in to follow this  
Tundra

The Moment When 2018 Turned to Mung

The Steelers game. MNF, Bucs come out and look like world beaters, march down and score, slicing through the Steelers defense like a hot knofe through butter.  The announcer says "Too easy!" 

Then Fitz became Fitz, and threw the three consecutive interceptions on three passes.  But was that when it all turned to brontosaurus dung? No. 

Fitz resumed the magic and took advantage of Steelers soft coverages and pulled the Bucs to within a FG. Then the defense got a rare stop! Holy cow! Bucs get the ball back with time on the clock to drive down and win the game!!!!Amazing. 

Then came the worst combination of play calling, quarterback decision making, OL execution, and voila, a THREE AND OUT. 

That THREE AND OUT killed the Bucs season. They go and score a TD on that drive and grind the clock down to nothing, they win that game.  But no, they didn't. They GAGGED. 

SO the next week? Yep. The Chicago massacre with Mitch Fucking Trubisky looking like Steve Young meets Dan Marino.

Mitch Fucking Trubisky.? 

Beat Me Off. 

6 hours ago, Tundra said:

Here's the new logo design for the new helmets.

Image result for suckaneers

I'm sure they'll get some really retarded looking jerseys to go along with this.  I think they dug up old Culvernose's bones to model for that. 

looks like there is a coon dick bone in the neck.....nice to be able to suck your own balls.....

The other safeties stayed so far away that they would not get a "stiff arm" after seeing what happened to Conte. It is not as humiliating when you are not in the same zip code of the receiver. You can always argued over who was fault for the lack of coverage.

On 4/12/2019 at 2:45 PM, Tundra said:

The Steelers game. MNF, Bucs come out and look like world beaters, march down and score, slicing through the Steelers defense like a hot knofe through butter.  The announcer says "Too easy!" 

Then Fitz became Fitz, and threw the three consecutive interceptions on three passes.  But was that when it all turned to brontosaurus dung? No. 

Fitz resumed the magic and took advantage of Steelers soft coverages and pulled the Bucs to within a FG. Then the defense got a rare stop! Holy cow! Bucs get the ball back with time on the clock to drive down and win the game!!!!Amazing. 

Then came the worst combination of play calling, quarterback decision making, OL execution, and voila, a THREE AND OUT. 

That THREE AND OUT killed the Bucs season. They go and score a TD on that drive and grind the clock down to nothing, they win that game.  But no, they didn't. They GAGGED. 

SO the next week? Yep. The Chicago massacre with Mitch Fucking Trubisky looking like Steve Young meets Dan Marino.

Mitch Fucking Trubisky.? 

Beat Me Off. 

Wait a minute. So you mean to tell me that a shit offensive line and crappy play calls could have an impact on the team? According to the most informed, the Bucs' line rivals the 80's Redskins and the Koetter / Monken brain trust was the best in the league.