Sign in to follow this  
rook

i invested in MLB coverage this year

I wish that I could afford doing likewise but I took an alternative route to see my teams. I opted to spend $20 a year to buy the MLB At Bat app for my lap top and iPad .

its great to follow a live game in VR with the amenities that an official MLB app has with current stats of each player. If a team hits a homer or a fantastic defensive play, within 5 to 10 minutes you'll see that relay n your screen.  You'll also see every pitch location and speed of the pitch. The bonus that I love is that there is a live radio feed to that game. I'll hook it up to speakers and listen to the radio feed from that teams radio broadcast . I can keep up with my beloved Cubbies along with the Braves and Rays.

ive used this app since 2016 and at $20 a season it's worth it. I have until May 7th to renew for 2019, which I will do. I just hope it stays at $20 a year.

Sounds like a great deal. I used to go to ESPN and watch the game updates on its ticker but got too impatient for the updates. TV has been sucking so much lately that at least I thought live baseball would be a  better way to fill the time. My wife is a Tigers fan so it will give her something to watch when she recovers from her health issues other than Animal Planet and Discovery Channel programs.