Sign in to follow this  
Tundra

NO TO DIVA WHITE

He came out and said this.

“People know ‘Devin isn’t going to be on the board long, and we’re not going to find another Devin 10 years from now. He’s rare.’ Draft me, because when I hit free agency in five years, the price will go up. I’ll be looking for $100 million then.”

First - he hasn’t done squat other than have a good Combine. Hasn’t played a snap in the NFL yet. His overconfidence guarantees him a rude awakening in the NFL. 

Second - he’s an inside linebacker, not a pass rusher. 

Third - he hasn’t any idea what he’s going to be worth. The market determines value based on production and perceived potential, along with immediate need.  

Only a self absorbed selfish prima donna says something like that. Fuck him with Reg’s dick.

Attitudes like that have “bust” smeared all over them. 

36 minutes ago, Gulf Shore Steve said:

If White is judged to be the best available at whatever pick the Bucs ultimately have including #5, he should be the pick.

The best available player that fits.

I'm sure his love for the game is as stong as someone's and Light, the scouting staff, and coaches will be dilegent before making the pick. There's no reason to doubt their judgement. 

And I hope he won't be sore about that crap with genital gangrene and stuff.

Fuck him.  Swagger isn't just saying you're all that when you're no and haven't proven dick.  I want leaders, not selfish arrogant haven't proven shit run your mouth fucknuts.   Declaring himself to be that valuable FIVE YEARS down the road when he has no true idea how different the pro game is versus the college game,  where he got to be a big stud in a field full of average mary and joes, -- . Fuck him. I don't want the Bucs to touch that asshole with a bag of dead cockroaches. 

25 minutes ago, Axe said:

No, none at all :ROTFLMAO:

Actually, I'm ok with this guy..  I mean, I do believe Warren Sapp was an arrogant asshole before,, he got here :winkwink

I want a defensive player with attitude ! We NEED some fucking attitude on D.. We need a new Hardy

I love attitude. I want attitude. Sapp had that, Sapp , though, never proclaimed himself the second coming of Lawrence Fucking Taylor before even getting drafted.  Hardy never said after five years he was going to be the highest paid linebacker in the game. He let he work, his play, his film, and his results do the talking for him.  Too many of these fuckwads run their mouth and don't do shit beyond that.  He has nothing to base his claims  on other than his own confidence from playing against inferior athletes in college.  This punk basically says he is the best athlete in a generation -- and on what basis? He's not even thought of as the best athlete in his draft class. Fuck this clown.  Watch him fuck up his leg on a motorcycle after Lorcht drafts him. 

Fuck this. 

If I hadn’t watch so much of him on the field and listened to really good interviews with him prior to reading this, then I made agree that he sounds a bit like someone who thinks playing at the next level will be a breeze and he won’t have to work hard.

But if you listen to his coaches talk about him as a player and person, listen to other interviews with him and watch him play, then you can just write this off as a confident kid who brings much needed swagger.

That being said, I have a feeling the Bucs end up with either Bosa, Williams or Allen..or they trade down and end up with a player like Brian Burns or Devin Bush

2 hours ago, fanofdabucs said:

If I hadn’t watch so much of him on the field and listened to really good interviews with him prior to reading this, then I made agree that he sounds a bit like someone who thinks playing at the next level will be a breeze and he won’t have to work hard.

But if you listen to his coaches talk about him as a player and person, listen to other interviews with him and watch him play, then you can just write this off as a confident kid who brings much needed swagger.

That being said, I have a feeling the Bucs end up with either Bosa, Williams or Allen..or they trade down and end up with a player like Brian Burns or Devin Bush

He hasn't done it. He shouldn't say it. He did. Fuck him. 

After the news on Lame Fucking Gabbert, now I know we'r going to draft this prima donna diva bitch -- hell Lorcht will probably trade up for the fucking asshole. 

God I HATE THIS TEAM. 

Why do I care?
WHY?
WHY?
WHY?