Sign in to follow this  
fanofdabucs

Teams Needs

The team will probably add a couple more players before the draft. I think a vet CB for sure, maybe another LBer and OT/G.

But none of those signings will change the team’s need before the draft.

ILB- with Kwon moving on, Beckwith’s future in question, Cichy’s 2nd blown out knee in two years...there isn’t much there. David will man one spot and Bucancon will play the hybrid LBer/S role. 

Edge Rusher- They need another player who can play this spot and develop. 

Guard- I’m not sure Cappa is or isn’t a starter at this point. What we do know is BeneCock can’t play guard in the NFL. They could use another young player to develop and push Cappa. 

I can see them going with these 3 positions with their first 3 picks, with guard being addressed in the 3rd round.

Their first pick imo will be edge rusher or Devin White. I think if Josh Allen or Bosa fall, they pounce on one of them. If those two are gone, I think they take White or trade down and if White is still there take him or if he’s gone, take the best edge rusher available (Sweat, Burns). 

If they do go edge rusher first, I’d love to see Tre Lamar there in the second round. I think he’s going to be a stud and he’s perfect for Bowles defense. 

If they go with White first, then I Hope Brian Burns from FL State falls to the 2nd (doubtful).

Allen (edge) Lamar (ILBer), Dieter (guard).

There are a lot of solid guards who should be there in the 3rd round.

Needs. No Safety? I remember when we were talking about which first round Safety was going to be a Buc at this time last year. Fitz or Derwood? Fitz would never fall that far. 

So glad we handled that need last year and even just solidified the position with a former Packers starter.

11 hours ago, bucs63 said:

And plie, and straight, and plie, and straight, and develope, and pas de chat, and...

Is that how they worked out RohoJoho?

To be fair to RoJo, they should’ve brought Benecock to his workout so he could get used to running into DTs as soon as he took the handoff. 

1 hour ago, Bucaroo Bonzai said:

I think they filled many of their needs, and now they mostly have to fill gaps.  DLman in round 1, RB in 2-3, LB in round 2-3, DB round 4, QB and WR later rounds.

The Bucs still do not have a right guard and have a right tackle who is both old and been hurt. I doubt they take a RB early. I doubt they take a QB at all. WR is a maybe although even that may be far fetched.

The Bucs needs are DT and OUTSIDE LINEBACKER (EDGE), possibly an ILB, OL (both OG and OT) and they'll probably take a DB although I think they'll sign a barrier corner.

Whether McCoy and/or JPP are moved on from prior to the start of the season, both won't be here next season. They need to replace those two guys with high end players while they are available.

This new staff and offseason definitely feels different than the usual coaching change. We get a shitton of coaches, sign FA's for one year, and the whole load is on a tryout basis.

That means the real rebuilt team, who's panties we're waiting to get into after about dozen years into a 5 year plan, wont be ready for at least 2 more seasons.

Well, excuse me if I just shoot a load on her pashmina.