Sign in to follow this  
MadMac

Dolphins now have 2 FitzMagics

The Miami Dolphins have agreed to terms with quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick on a two-year contract, a source told ESPN's Cameron Wolfe. A source told ESPN's Adam Schefter that the $11 million contract contains incentives that could boost the deal to between $17 million and $20 million.

Linky-poo

Bucaroo -- yes, there are some teams that will want to trade up to take a QB...either for the Bucs pick or before the Bucs pick.

But the whispers are getting louder and louder that Kyler Murray could be #1 with the Cardinals, and another team will trade up between #2-4 to take a QB...which means either Nick Bosa, Quinnen Williams and Josh Allen (most likely of the 3) will fall to the Bucs at #5.

I'd paddle my pud for either of those three stallions.

27 minutes ago, MadMac said:

Bucaroo -- yes, there are some teams that will want to trade up to take a QB...either for the Bucs pick or before the Bucs pick.

But the whispers are getting louder and louder that Kyler Murray could be #1 with the Cardinals, and another team will trade up between #2-4 to take a QB...which means either Nick Bosa, Quinnen Williams and Josh Allen (most likely of the 3) will fall to the Bucs at #5.

I'd paddle three stallions for one of 'em if it'll help. 

Giddyup

1 hour ago, MadMac said:

I’ve worn out several paddles to their posters which are hung on my ceiling. Stalactite / stalagmite formations are interesting. 

I’m in the market for new ones.