Sign in to follow this  
Tundra

Blaine Gabbert SUCKS

I know the Tits just cut him to make room for Ryan Tannehill, and everyone knows that you squoze some almost NFL caliber quarterback play out of him in Arizona. But please, PLEASE don’t get all sentimental about him and bring him to the Bucs. I don’t think I could take it. 

I think Griff is a dandy backup. You must too.  OK? So leave Gabbert for the Giants or somebody. 

Thank you. 

Tundra

Oh, and PS -- the last "former NFL head coach"  the Bucs hired to be head coach was a guy named Lovie Smith.  I lobbied for that waste product. In fact, I got him his job. Not many know this but it's true. Anyway, whatever Love did, he was so obviously on cruise control and not giving a shit about anything other than his own ego, he was fired after two years and the team has still not recovered. Not from his diarrheatic personnel decisions, stupid defensive concepts, or catatonic stare. 

So you can thank me for getting you your job with the Bucs by not fucking it up. OK? Thanks. 

PPS -- where's Fuzzy Mae? Samurai wants her back. To shave it. 

9 hours ago, Tundra said:

...he was so obviously on cruise control and not giving a shit about anything other than his own ego, he was fired after two years and the team has still not recovered.

That 'cruise control' and 'his own ego' stuff is striking an Arizona-related chord with me.  Got a bad feeling you might be writing this again in the not-too-distant future. 

12 minutes ago, JOEinPHX said:

That 'cruise control' and 'his own ego' stuff is striking an Arizona-related chord with me.  Got a bad feeling you might be writing this again in the not-too-distant future. 

This has me greatly concerned, Joe -- and you raised it when we hired BA, which I was yelling for them to do. Just like Lovie.   It's me.........I knew it. 

8 hours ago, Tundra said:

This has me greatly concerned, Joe -- and you raised it when we hired BA, which I was yelling for them to do. Just like Lovie.   It's me.........I knew it. 

I will share some of that too, tundra.

I was also one of the douchebags thinking hiring Lovie was going to be a great move and rejuvenation of this franchise. Then he decided to nap his way through 2 seasons. Fast forward to Kuntter, I thought having Big Head Mike might help this defense......:facepalm.......this franchise is fucking doomed.

I'm going to drink Jesse's antifreeze now and take the easy way out.

37 minutes ago, SamuraiBuc said:

I was also one of the douchebags thinking hiring Lovie was going to be a great move and rejuvenation of this franchise. Then he decided to nap his way through 2 seasons. Fast forward to Kuntter, I thought having Big Head Mike might help this defense......:facepalm.......this franchise is fucking doomed.

I'm going to drink Jesse's antifreeze now and take the easy way out.

The crate with Fuzzy Mae in it hasn’t arrived yet. Hold yourself together until then, and then don’t drink it all, dammit, leave some for me. 

1 hour ago, SamuraiBuc said:

I was also one of the douchebags thinking hiring Lovie was going to be a great move and rejuvenation of this franchise.

Count me in on that, too. I paddled my pud all night when the Bucs hired him - it had nothing to do with first meeting a girl whom eventually became my wife years later - thinking the Bucs finally got another winner. The reason I have hope with Arians is that he’s won with multiple teams (not just one team like Thurston Howell III’s wife).

So don’t pass me Jessie’s antifreeze....yet...

Lovie Smith has been of the most consistent coaches in the NFL and on the college level the last 5 years.

He was 8-24 or a 25% winning percentage with the Bucs.

He is 9-27 or  a 25% winning percentage with  Illinois.

The Bucs were ungrateful and fired Lovie. Illinois recognized Lovie's greatness and gave him a 2 year extension for that awesome 9-27 record.

The moron Gabbert is going to be a Buccaneer. I can smell it. They'll wait until he starts to over-ripen, and sign him to an ultra cheap contract.   Please beer drinking baby Jesus, pleae don't let Gabbert anywhere near the center. Even in preseason. Tape the damn clipboard to his arms and tie him to the bench. Holy shit. 

13 hours ago, Tundra said:

The moron Gabbert is going to be a Buccaneer. I can smell it. They'll wait until he starts to over-ripen, and sign him to an ultra cheap contract.   Please beer drinking baby Jesus, pleae don't let Gabbert anywhere near the center. Even in preseason. Tape the damn clipboard to his arms and tie him to the bench. Holy shit. 

Gabbert will get signed the same day McCoy gets resigned with 4-year extension along with multi-million $$$ for a new placekicker 

1 hour ago, Gulf Shore Steve said:

I absolutely can't wait until the Bucs sign Gabbert. The entertainment value he'd provide has me texting the Bucs twice hourly to let them know I want him on the roster.

Why do you hate me. 

1 hour ago, Gulf Shore Steve said:

Apparently BA has not listened.

Greg AumanVerified account @gregauman

Nothing final, but expect Bucs to sign veteran QB Blaine Gabbert as a backup in next 24 hours. Played under Arians/Goodwin/Leftwich in Arizona in 2017, was just cut by Titans last week.

You are shitting me

YOU ARE SHITTING ME. 

YOU ARE FUCKING SHITTING ME. 

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO............

ARIANS, PLEASE GO FUCK YOURSELF. 

I knew it. I fucking knew it.   :hb

:anger:

Goddammitt.Hatem. Fuckem. 

I hate this goddamned vomitous excretion of a franchise and I am going to get roaring drunk, listen to a lot of Lewis Black, and be back to rant on into the wee hours of the morning. Fuck me Larry with a stick of dynamite, then light the damn thing. FUCK.