Sign in to follow this  
Tundra

2019 Boils Down to Three Draft Picks for Success

Lorcht has in his semen-encrusted hands the 5th, 39th, and 70th picks in the draft. He has to — HAS TO — hit a trifecta of starters who play well with all of those picks. This is where his manglement of the roster has landed.  As this chronic alcoholic masturbator sees it,  Jizzson needs to find us a monstrous pass rusher,  a triple threat LB who can blitz, tackle, and cover receivers, and either an OL who can start at RG or another LB that can do what the other drafted LB can do. 

Or he could just go to the racetrack and put it all on Jennie’s Blue Cookie to win in the 6th. 

Im thinking Jennie’s Blue Cookie is the more likely bet. 

We Bucs fans are so fuckened. Again. 

28 minutes ago, Tundra said:

Lorcht has in his semen-encrusted hands the 5th, 39th, and 70th picks in the draft. He has to — HAS TO — hit a trifecta of starters who play well with all of those picks. This is where his manglement of the roster has landed.  As this chronic alcoholic masturbator sees it,  Jizzson needs to find us a monstrous pass rusher,  a triple threat LB who can blitz, tackle, and cover receivers, and either an OL who can start at RG or another LB that can do what the other drafted LB can do. 

Or he could just go to the racetrack and put it all on Jennie’s Blue Cookie to win in the 6th. 

Im thinking Jennie’s Blue Cookie is the more likely bet. 

We Bucs fans are so fuckened. Again. 

As long as the pick actually fits the system. Don't wanna hear they have to adjust or move when they get in the door. It always seems like they're trying to force a square peg into a round asshole.

I'd bet Jenny has a pretty pink cookie. But I used to go to the dog track and bet heavy on the one that pissed or shit right before. And I like em brindle.

That's my advice for Light. If he's still around for the draft.

Either way I'm expecting to have a need for a good supply of hillbilly broth for this draft. Just like the others. 

This GM has had everything from draft capital to cap space and here we are in year 6 needing so much. Any GM who trades up for a PK in rd 2 ? In all honesty should have his head checked. Taking him was bad , but to actually “ TRADE UP” for him? Wow...I didn’t know teams were salivating over him in rd 2. So was it any shock that last year when the fan base got its Christmas wish....Buffalo trading up and Derwin James is still there and he BLOWS that?? Not just by not taking him but literally flushing our first two #2’s down the toilet!! Any half brained GM takes James and addresses the OL with one of the G C/G there in beginning of RD 2. The 3 teams in front and the one behind us did. We should have had Daniels , this could have atleast allowed us to not only vastly improve our line but dump the complete disaster we know as Ryan Jenssen. ( That deserves its own thread) Now here comes the tragically funny part, he then took a DB who apparently could play anywhere in the secondary or up in the box. You know like DERWIN JAMES !!!How about that, wow this GM has it together doesn’t he? Except this DB was a mid to late 3 at best. * Except on TB board of course- So again this tragic comedy will once again be shown come the end of April. As the literary genius T.O.  once said “ get your popcorn ready” - I’ll unfortunately have my tissues ready.

35 minutes ago, Gulf Shore Steve said:
punc·tu·a·tion

noun: punctuation
  1. 1.
    the marks, such as period, comma, and parentheses, used in writing to separate sentences and their elements and to clarify meaning.

I saw question marks, periods, parenthesis, and commas.

It might have seemed running on because it was all one paragraph. Which was perfectly correct as it was one single theme; Light fuckin sucks.

Idiotic Big Head Lazy Ass Book Writing Mike Smith would have totally destroyed Derwin James if the Bucs had drafted him. The drafting of Vea will prove to be an excellent move, as was becoming apparent in the last several games of godforsaken 2018.

One good safety wasn’t going to fix that train wreck of a scheme - scheme philosophy and couching were the root culprits. Ronnie Fucking Lott would have looked like a buffoon in that clusterfuck. So thank you Derwinists, but no.  He would have sucked as a Sucaneer.. 

James never would have been used by Mike Smith the way the Chargers used him last year which was as nearly a hybrid Safety/LBer which he was very good at. Smith would have had him sitting back in pass coverage which is the weakest part of James' game. He probably would have looked like the player those who argued against him thought he be.

1 minute ago, Gulf Shore Steve said:

James never would have been used by Mike Smith the way the Chargers used him last year which was as nearly a hybrid Safety/LBer which he was very good at. Smith would have had him sitting back in pass coverage which is the weakest part of James' game. He probably would have looked like the player those who argued against him thought he be.

Exactly. As usual, you are the clear detail guy. I’m that big picture conceptual guy that likes to jerk off in the employee bathroom. 

1 hour ago, Tundra said:

And lest there be any doubt, if Quinine’s William is there at Number 5 you jump on him like the whore at the gangbang party.  Then trade GMC for a veteran CB and or more draft picks. 

Or then GMC might net Light a 4th which he uses to trade up 2 spots in the 2nd for the much needed Holder. From the Annabell Beauty and Technical College, West. Glazer's hoof imprint noticeable when the bumbling blonde stylist gets her hands on a pigskin for another NFL first. Code Red moistens up to the game.

1 hour ago, bucs63 said:

Or then GMC might net Light a 4th which he uses to trade up 2 spots in the 2nd for the much needed Holder. From the Annabell Beauty and Technical College, West. Glazer's hoof imprint noticeable when the bumbling blonde stylist gets her hands on a pigskin for another NFL first. Code Red moistens up to the game.

Jenny's Blue Cookie prances out to hold the first FG attempt of the new preseason on her dazzling pewter sequened hooves. 

If Lorcht takes Diva White at Number 5,  with all the talented upgrades to pass rush sitting there,  it'll be............just...............

Image result for insane gif

Image result for jack nicholson here's johnny gif

Lorcht would be playing the part of Wendy, FYI.