Sign in to follow this  
Tundra

The Last Browns WR the Bucs Grabbed.....

Was a guy named Antonio Bryant. And he had one of the absolute dominant WR seasons ever for a Buccaneer.

so maybe Breshad Perriman can......um.......uh........do what....um....ha......haha......HAHAHAHAAAAAAAA...........

:ROTFLMAO:

Oh what the fuck am I talking about! He’s gonna fuckn suck like he always has. 

giphy.gif

44 minutes ago, Tundra said:

Was a guy named Antonio Bryant. And he had one of the absolute dominant WR seasons ever for a Buccaneer.

so maybe Breshad Perriman can......um.......uh........do what....um....ha......haha......HAHAHAHAAAAAAAA...........

:ROTFLMAO:

Oh what the fuck am I talking about! He’s gonna fuckn suck like he always has. 

giphy.gif

Wow. Just wow with the negativity. History shows the overwhelming majority of the younger free agents outperform their their past when they land with the Bucs. Expect no less with this fucking loser.

1 minute ago, bucs63 said:

Wow. Just wow with the negativity. History shows the overwhelming majority of the younger free agents outperform their their past when they land with the Bucs. Expect no less with this fucking loser.

Yep. And I have a nuce strychnine cocktail all cued up here. I put mint leaves in it. Cute. 

He was with the Niners after the Browns. He lost his 4 year deal for drug use. When he was paid low wages such as vet minimum under Gruden he was pretty good. Pay him money like the Bucs did in 2009 and the Bengals in 2010, he was awful. Bengals cut him in preseason after signing a 4 year 28 million dollar deal. The irony is they replaced him in 2010 with a non headache guy- Terrell Owens.

12 hours ago, rook said:

He was with the Niners after the Browns. He lost his 4 year deal for drug use. When he was paid low wages such as vet minimum under Gruden he was pretty good. Pay him money like the Bucs did in 2009 and the Bengals in 2010, he was awful. Bengals cut him in preseason after signing a 4 year 28 million dollar deal. The irony is they replaced him in 2010 with a non headache guy- Terrell Owens.

He had injury problems when Dumnik paid him in 2008

I was thinking of the 2008 version. With spray noodle Jerry Garcia throwing to him