Sign in to follow this  
Boatrunner

While Jason Licht sits around with his thumb up his ass

Listening to local sports radio is at an all time laughable level.

The fuctards calling in and whining that the Bucs didnt resign Kwon and Hump, then go after Earl Thomas and LeVeon Bell.

Bewteen the clueless “fans” and most of  jackass media members and shock jocks, it makes my fucking ears bleed. 

16 minutes ago, fanofdabucs said:

Listening to local sports radio is at an all time laughable level.

The fuctards calling in and whining that the Bucs didnt resign Kwon and Hump, then go after Earl Thomas and LeVeon Bell.

Bewteen the clueless “fans” and most of  jackass media members and shock jocks, it makes my fucking ears bleed. 

I haven't listened to more than a few minutes of any local show in a few years. The last show I listened to with any regularity was when Stroud and Tom Jones were together in the morning. Ron and Ian? "TKraz" and whoever he's with? Is JP Peterson still on? I know Duemig is out because of his brain cancer. These guys are all terrible.

Losing Hump stings. Nothing the Bucs could've done. They offered him an extension last year. He wanted to test the market. Made more money.

Still not losing any sleep over Kwon. Read the tea leaves. Bucs drafted Beckwith in 2017. Drafted Cichy in 2018. Kwon's the kind of guy that looks great in the box score but sucks on film. 

7 hours ago, bucs63 said:

Where are the fucktards on signing Eric Berry? 

To a one year deal.

:boobs:

They wouldn’t know who Berry is because he doesn’t play in New York or New England and didn’t attend Florida or Florida State. 

On a serious note, Eric Berry when healthy (and thatsbedn his only issue albeit a big one) is a fantastic football player. 

10 hours ago, Gulf Shore Steve said:

I haven't listened to more than a few minutes of any local show in a few years. The last show I listened to with any regularity was when Stroud and Tom Jones were together in the morning. Ron and Ian? "TKraz" and whoever he's with? Is JP Peterson still on? I know Duemig is out because of his brain cancer. These guys are all terrible.

I actually like TKraz..Ron and Ian are back to their old tricks which means they are talking more about food, working out and woman than anything of substance sports related. JP is out, thank God! 

The two guys that do the noon to 3 show are decent, but they argue with each other constantly.

12 hours ago, bucs63 said:

Where are the fucktards on signing Eric Berry? 

To a one year deal.

:boobs:

One year prove it deal. The fact that he refuses to have the surgery is concerning for his availability on Sundays! 

Not sure this would be a quality signing. Would love it to be...but almost feels like signing a new Captain of the floppy hat, bench warming, stationary bike brigade!

3 hours ago, BFFL said:

I am curious why the Bucs have not gone after Marcus Golden he proved to be a great player when Arians was at Arizona. 

I've read that they are in the mix for him.

I'd be surprised if he is signed however. The Bucs appear to be sticking to one year deals in FA and I suspect Golden can get more years elsewhere.

3 hours ago, Tundra said:

Bucs are going to fucking suck. Arians will develop a heart condition in training camp when he sees the magnitude of suck this band of frauds exhibits. 

The Bucs probably will suck unless it was all coaching which I doubt. This is an evaluation year despite whatever it is the staff, owners and management have said and fans seem to believe.

13 hours ago, Gulf Shore Steve said:

The Bucs probably will suck unless it was all coaching which I doubt. This is an evaluation year despite whatever it is the staff, owners and management have said and fans seem to believe.

Yep. I’m fucking thrilled.