Sign in to follow this  
fanofdabucs

Right Guard

The Bucs have a glaring hole at RG and the FA market absolutely sucks for guards at this point.

I guess an aging Mike Iupati would be a halfway decent option for a year until we find a long term answer. But he’s old and injury prone.

Alex Cappa didn’t show much of anything last year, but he did come fro a small school and maybe he can be developed into a starter. Not sure about him yet.

Looks like a guard will be drafted somewhere in the first 3 rounds. 

Biggest needs as of now are ILBer, Edge Rusher and RG. I would be surprised if that’s exactly how the first 3 rounds go. 

4 hours ago, fanofdabucs said:

The Bucs have a glaring hole at RG and the FA market absolutely sucks for guards at this point.

I guess an aging Mike Iupati would be a halfway decent option for a year until we find a long term answer. But he’s old and injury prone.

Alex Cappa didn’t show much of anything last year, but he did come fro a small school and maybe he can be developed into a starter. Not sure about him yet.

Looks like a guard will be drafted somewhere in the first 3 rounds. 

Biggest needs as of now are ILBer, Edge Rusher and RG. I would be surprised if that’s exactly how the first 3 rounds go. 

The first two are either/or. Should be some nice RG candidates in round 3.

On 3/13/2019 at 7:59 PM, fanofdabucs said:

Yeah how would Tundra know what sober feels like? Like he can remember being a toddler. 

You can’t be fat drunk and stupid your whole life if you don’t start in the cradle. 

And the Bucs just signed Earl Watford (used to be Watney). Used to play for Arians, been on five teams in two years.  I love watching a good retard fight and the battle between Watney and Bunnycock to see who can knock over the plates cart in the cafeteria should be epic. 

4 minutes ago, bucs63 said:

Caleb is a baby at 24 years old and may be a better fit there having a chance to develop at tackle backing up the aging Dotson.

:stoned

Sure, yep.  BunnyCock needs to learn how to run the vacuum cleaner in One Buc Place. Take advantage of his expertise at sucking where it’s a strength.