Sign in to follow this  
Tundra

Bruce Arians Needs to Help his GM

By telling him in no uncertain terms, to offload the slugs (Unrein, et.al.)fucking now) and then who he needs personnel wise to run a winning organization. Because from the look of this shit so far, Jason has been jacking off to old pictures of Roberto Aguano instead of making the necessary moves to open cap space, to bolster the roster . 

Or BA’s  health will rapidly deteriorate and he’ll quit.  And go consult for the Falcons. And Bruce might just do it. What he thought he had, he doesn’t have. And from the look of it, it’s only going to get worse. 

Licht needs to be horsefucked by Reg. 

8 minutes ago, Gulf Shore Steve said:

The thought that the plan was to invest in FA to any great degree this offseason is probably incorrect.

It was never in the cards after the extensions to Evans and Marpet. I'm more interested in cutting some dead weight, or at least what appears to be dead weight, and getting younger in a few spots. Whether or not the Bucs think Arians and Bowles can change the narrative for a few of these players - that remains to be seen. 

The Bucs were never interested in chasing these first tier guys who are being way over paid, nor should they be.

They have a list of guys who will be cut when necessary. 

Licht takes a lot of heat and deservingly so for some of his mistakes, but credit where credit is due. One of his 4th rounders just got a huge contract and one of his undrafted FA finds just scored a huge deal as well. 

This franchise isn’t used to getting comp picks because they hardly lose anyone of value because of shitty drafting and they also normally have tons of cap space because they have rarely had to dish out huge second contracts to their own draft picks (Evans, Smith, Marpet).

Lorcht is 28-52 as Bucs GM. 

That is Dumfuknikian ineptitude. 

Yeah, he sort of gets a half pass for the first two years when Louvre Smith came in and went all Art Shell 2nd on the Buckened.  But he gets his own thang, goes 9-7, 5-11, 5-11 with the worst cumulative defense over the period. Nice fucking job, ratdick. And now? Up against the salary cap with loserville for a defenseless roster.  

I think Arians has him 'busy" outside of the building. There was a Starbucks run even though they still have Dom's imported Espresso machine. Now there's a report he's been seen heading north on 19 near New Port Richey driving a '62 Plymouth Belvedere. He was noticed because the Oak Ridge Boys song Elvira was blasting so loud it was vibrating their car. The pocked face GM was head bobbing while singing oom poppa oom poppa mow mow causing the car to weave with each mow mow. Could be him. Arians has not commented.

39 minutes ago, Gulf Shore Steve said:

Most players with or without heart will choose money.

8 hours ago, Bucaroo Bonzai said:

I don't think many quality vets are going to be interested in playing for the Bucs right now.  Our defense is a mess, Winston isn't proven, and we just replaced out coaches.   Most players with heart will choose a playoff team.

Money for nothing. Chicks for free. (Tom Petty)

5 minutes ago, Gulf Shore Steve said:

Dire Straits.

Er, yep.  Mark Knopfler has often been confused  as Tom Petty for me.  Man. Not really sure why. It’s like dyslexia. 

Time for me to take it from The Beatles and have one bourbon, one scotch and one beer, and follow that up with a trip back in the ussr (Back Street Boys).

:wtf

:facepalm

5 minutes ago, Tundra said:

Time for me to take it from The Beatles and have one bourbon, one scotch and one beer

John Lee Hooker and George Thorogood are both flipping you off and waving their wangs at you.

But I want to rock and roll all night (Tiny Tim)

9 hours ago, Tundra said:

Money for nothing. Chicks for free. (Tom Petty)

9 hours ago, Tundra said:

Er, yep.  Mark Knopfler has often been confused  as Tom Petty for me.  Man. Not really sure why. It’s like dyslexia. 

Time for me to take it from The Beatles and have one bourbon, one scotch and one beer, and follow that up with a trip back in the ussr (Back Street Boys).

:wtf

:facepalm

Jesus Whore-Loving Christ.

How the blue hell do you get Mark Knopfler (one of the greatest, most underrated guitarists alive) confused with Tom Petty (one of the greatest singer/lyricist alive)?

That’s it. I’m sending Fuzzy Mae back to you to straighten your ass out. She can give you back-shaving tips and tricks, while jizz gargling Stayin Alive by Bob Seger..............

Drink antifreeze, Jesse.

Tndr u fkn cnt.

2 hours ago, SamuraiBuc said:

How the blue hell do you get Mark Knopfler (one of the greatest, most underrated guitarists alive) confused with Tom Petty (one of the greatest singer/lyricist alive)?

That’s it. I’m sending Fuzzy Mae back to you to straighten your ass out. She can give you back-shaving tips and tricks, while jizz gargling Stayin Alive by Bob Seger..............

Drink antifreeze, Jesse.

Tndr u fkn cnt.

He needs his ass kicked that's for sure.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSeBm2LiUCvL4_JADsYB3P

3 hours ago, SamuraiBuc said:

Drink antifreeze, Jesse.

Tndr u fkn cnt.

24 minutes ago, Gulf Shore Steve said:

He needs his ass kicked that's for sure.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSeBm2LiUCvL4_JADsYB3P

Thank you both.  I really have no explanation that -- I mean -- wow the one on the right has a great pucker  to her prune.