Sign in to follow this  
Tundra

Dear Jason Licht -- Time to Pull

A rabbit out of your hat. The deadlines are looming. As of Saturday night, you still haven't traded any of your tradeable players (Dungsean Jackoffson, GMC, Brate)  or cut high priced scrubs (Unrein, Allen, Bunnycock, Anger, Gholston)  that could open up cap space to get some talent that could help the team, not to mention be able to afford your rookie class after the draft. But you're a smart guy and playing it to the edge is an exciting way to go. In theory it maximizes options while keeping everyone guessing. That's fine. Great. 

Please just don't fuck it up. And, please pull a rabbit out of your hat instead of one of these. 

Image result for rocky bullwinkle "rabbit out of hat"

You hired Bruce Arians, and that is awesome. You got the Glazertards to fork over the biggest coaches' salary budget in the league.  Nice. 

Do you want a fucking job next year? 

DON'T FUCK THIS UP. 

10 minutes ago, bucs63 said:

I thought this thread was about Light pulling it. How do these threads get derailed so fuckin fast?

No clue what you are talking about!?

Anyways...So yeah, saw this fucking squirrel running across the street with this little fez on his head. So I ran across the street after this mofo. When I finally got to him, he booked it up a tree. So as I climbed up this tree, this fucking white rabbit with a pocket watch ran out a hole that was at the bottom of the tree. So I followed this som' bitch. Then all of a sudden I was a tea party with Al Davis and Malcolm Glazer. Snoop Dog showed up, we smoked a few blunts, sang some tunes. Then...

...squirrel!

3 hours ago, Regulator16 said:

Anyways...So yeah, saw this fucking squirrel running across the street with this little fez on his head. So I ran across the street after this mofo. When I finally got to him, he booked it up a tree. So as I climbed up this tree, this fucking white rabbit with a pocket watch ran out a hole that was at the bottom of the tree. So I followed this som' bitch. Then all of a sudden I was a tea party with Al Davis and Malcolm Glazer. Snoop Dog showed up, we smoked a few blunts, sang some tunes. Then...

...squirrel!

Oh...god dude...where did you get the opium for your pipe dream.....it wouldn't hurt to share.....

6 hours ago, Regulator16 said:

...squirrel!

Fuzzy Mae has started smacking you in the head again has t she? Ok that’s enough. None of us are allowed to shave her back again until she starts behaving with more civility.

40 minutes ago, Tundra said:

Fuzzy Mae has started smacking you in the head again has t she? Ok that’s enough. None of us are allowed to shave her back again until she starts behaving with more civility.

I asked her to stop shaving her back hair, thank you very much.

Reg and tndr cnts.

The Bucs will come out of the first wave of free agency as marginally worse on paper than when the season ended. Pin your hopes on player development - something the Bucs really haven't had in years - and a successful draft. The successful draft is probably the ultimate pipe dream though. We can already assume that the second round pick won't make it.

11 hours ago, Dunn_Deal28 said:

The Bucs will come out of the first wave of free agency as marginally worse on paper than when the season ended. Pin your hopes on player development - something the Bucs really haven't had in years - and a successful draft. The successful draft is probably the ultimate pipe dream though. We can already assume that the second round pick won't make it.

Jason Licht is running the draft, right? 

:facepalm

Yeah, he’ll trade up in the 2nd round for a RG from Some Fuckyou State A&M University, a Division 3AA school, and after one shitty year he’ll declare the dude is a better fit as kickoff holder for when it’s too windy to tee it up. 

FUCKN LICHT. 

:anger:

1 hour ago, Tundra said:

Jason Licht is running the draft, right? 

:facepalm

Yeah, he’ll trade up in the 2nd round for a RG from Some Fuckyou State A&M University, a Division 3AA school...

That marshmallow fluff Cappa should have put a diaper on the little one room school OL prospects. 

Damper I meant damper. But if the diaper fits.

Look, Caponai, clearly some offloads needed to happen before reloading begins. Problem is, reloading hasn’t started and the only offloads have been started/ ontributors. We could have easily kept Hump, a Jameis favorite. But know, instead we hold onto Unrein, Allen, Benenoch, Evan Smith, Anger, Gholston, and a slew of linebackers who can’t spell cnt if you spotted them the U 

Way to fuck Arians right out of the chute Licht. 

On 3/12/2019 at 4:24 PM, Tundra said:

Look, Caponai, clearly some offloads needed to happen before reloading begins. Problem is, reloading hasn’t started and the only offloads have been started/ ontributors. We could have easily kept Hump, a Jameis favorite. But know, instead we hold onto Unrein, Allen, Benenoch, Evan Smith, Anger, Gholston, and a slew of linebackers who can’t spell cnt if you spotted them the U 

Way to fuck Arians right out of the chute Licht. 

I just offloaded onto Fuzzy Mae.

You're welcome, cnt.

Fk Lixchgt with tndr cnt.

Why is Beau Allen and his poofter name and his $5Million a year salary still on the books?  C’mon Lorcht you fargin colostomy bag. Leave Your Roberta Agaygay poster alone for an hour and get to fucking work. So you have options in case a team like the Giants continues to make a worse mess of themselves than your team has. 

13 minutes ago, Tundra said:

Why is Beau Allen and his poofter name and his $5Million a year salary still on the books?  C’mon Lorcht you fargin colostomy bag. Leave Your Roberta Agaygay poster alone for an hour and get to fucking work. So you have options in case a team like the Giants continues to make a worse mess of themselves than your team has. 

Not cutting Allen doesn’t mean they can’t sign someone T.