Sign in to follow this  
Tundra

Dear Jason Licht -- Time to Pull

2 hours ago, fanofdabucs said:

Not cutting Allen doesn’t mean they can’t sign someone T.

Correct. But cutting Allen and not signing fucking WR  Breshad Perriman for $4 million a year and you can sign a couple decent LBs, like Koch. 

13 minutes ago, Tundra said:

Correct. But cutting Allen and not signing fucking WR  Breshad Perriman for $4 million a year and you can sign a couple decent LBs, like Koch. 

They lost two pretty good WRs, and even though they still have their staters in Evans and Godwin plus a couple promising young guys in Watson, Wilson and Bailey, they needed to sign a WR with speed for Arian’s offense. 

Perriman was hurt for much of his time in Baltimore, plus Baltimore seems to be the place WRs go to die. 

If they can get Perriman to run go routes and make the defense respect his deep speed and if he can make a few big plays, then he’s a good snag.

21 minutes ago, fanofdabucs said:

They lost two pretty good WRs, and even though they still have their staters in Evans and Godwin plus a couple promising young guys in Watson, Wilson and Bailey, they needed to sign a WR with speed for Arian’s offense. 

Perriman was hurt for much of his time in Baltimore, plus Baltimore seems to be the place WRs go to die. 

If they can get Perriman to run go routes and make the defense respect his deep speed and if he can make a few big plays, then he’s a good snag.

The big IF with him is if he can stay healthy. Baltimore was looking for great thing from this guy and never panned out. Hopefully he able to prove something here.

54 minutes ago, fanofdabucs said:

The Knock on Perriman is he simply can't catch a ball; It's kind of important as a WR in the NFL to catch a a fucking ball .   Offering anything more than league minimum until he proves himself is pissing money away.  

Well I think we can all agree that BA is a  pretty good NFL head coach and more than likely knows more about offensive football and players than even some of the most informed.

So, I’m going to give BA and Bowles the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise when it comes to building a team.

Licht isn’t sitting in his office and deciding which players to sign, cut and trade. 

2 hours ago, fanofdabucs said:

Licht isn’t sitting in his office and deciding which players to sign, cut and trade. 

It's wishful thinking he's out making a Starbucks run for Arians and Bowels. 

But there's always that kind of optimism and exuberance during the offseason.

Lorcht has become a chronic masturbator. Not that there's anything wrong with that on its own. But it's interfering with his job responsibilities.  In my case, I'm retired, so there's no interference and I have always aspired to be like Flounder from Animal House. Fat Drunk and Stupid is a GREAT way to go jerking off through life. 

But Lorcht earns $3Million a year or so to beat off on his Roberta poster. It's not fair and he's hurting Bucs fans by doing it.  

Look the Perriman signing has the marginal merit that we lost Hump and Jagoffson. But besides Lavonte David there isn't a LB on the squad who can wrap both arms around a fat woman and put her down let alone tackle Davonta Freeman.  And they just announced the re-signing of Beau Allen for $4Million a year.  Jerome Fatboyoffthestreet could do what he does for $0.5Million a year. 

:facepalm

Fuckn blowme Lorcht. You fuckn suck, and I'll bet BA is looking at his contract right now for the "out" clauses. 

4 hours ago, fanofdabucs said:

Well that’s fucking obvious. Wanking poseur. You know you suck when idiots are starting to think maybe Dumfuknik wasn’t so bad. 

:anger:

Jesus plane crashing christ. 

5 hours ago, Gulf Shore Steve said:

I would think he would be.

Meant to type sitting alone in his office deciding who to sign.

BA, Bowles and staff are giving their input on who they want...point being, if you think they signed a player who sucks, then you’re really questioning the HC and his staff at this point. 

I remember when they signed Lovie Smith. All the goobers were excited about the new HC for starters. 

Then Lovie and his staff went after the big FA class of Michael Johnson, Anthony Collins, Alteran Verner..and then all the fans (except a few) were excited about how the Bucs finally had a HC and cap room to sign all these stars. 

I recall writing a thread about “one year wonders and retreads” and the most informed told me I was wrong about Lovie and that the Bucs were headed in the right direction that year. 

Then Johnson and Collins were dumped a year later and Verner never panned our either. Lovie was so far behind the NFL curve it wasn’t even funny.

I’m much more excited about this off-season to this point than I was back then. They now have an excellent coaching staff and the right approach to FA. 

But the fans all like the shiny new toys, I get it. 

39 minutes ago, fanofdabucs said:

I remember when they signed Lovie Smith. All the goobers were excited about the new HC...

I’m much more excited about this off-season to this point than I was back then. They now have an excellent coaching staff and the right approach to FA. 

But the fans all like the shiny new toys, I get it. 

It's much different now. Lovie had a good run but sat out a year before becoming a Buc. Arians, uh

Lovie went big in FA with the public reasoning that the fans deserved them to win now. Sure. Goobers gobbled it up. Why not? Goobers been eating turds like elephants eat peanuts.

Hopefully the staff is excellent. Or good enough. We've been fooled enough. 

This is still a last place team while the approach to FA seems to be to let talent go get paid and tryout a couple potential quality types and marry a punter.

And the draft? Forget it. It could help. Maybe. Maybe if the other teams didn't get to load up their rosters too. 

So Arians, uh... Bitch better bring it.

Go Bucs. I'm excited. And hopefully Arians has small hands.

I thought Lorcht could cut some scrubs and could have either kept Hump or signed a key defender. 

He did neither. 

We all know the Bucs weren’t gong to add multiple pieces because Lorcht gambled and failed in 17 and 18 and has the cap as plugged up as Jesse’s mom at a crack house orgy. 

Couldnt get a limp dick for DJax.  

But signs an emotionally challenged dropper of the football who can run fast with no pads on for the price of a decent LB like Koch.  LB - Lavonte David and a bunch of blowtards.  That will make Arians and Bowels yank their cranks until they stank. 

Fuckn Lorcht can kiss my Dominik.