Sign in to follow this  
Tundra

Quality free agent safeties in abundance

Eric Weddle, Earl Thomas, Landon Collins, Tyrann Mathieu, Kenny Vaccaro, Lamarcus Joynerand,  Ha Ha Clinton-Dix, and Dominik top draft selection Mark Barron are all available.  I know Barron was moved to LB at Rams, but threw him in here just to say I wouldn't sign him. 

Weddle is interesting due to leadership and still has been playing at a high level. He's 34 so I'd offer nothing more than a two-year with him and he is likely looking for more.  The Honey Badger is who probably brings the most overall value to the Bucs depending on his salary and depending on if Jazon Lirchgxzt can trade/cut some players  to open up some damn cap space. 

But at least the plentiful safety supply implies a cheaper price for their services.  We need one of them. 

11 hours ago, Tundra said:

Eric Weddle, Earl Thomas, Landon Collins, Tyrann Mathieu, Kenny Vaccaro, Lamarcus Joynerand,  Ha Ha Clinton-Dix, and Dominik top draft selection Mark Barron are all available.  I know Barron was moved to LB at Rams, but threw him in here just to say I wouldn't sign him. 

Weddle is interesting due to leadership and still has been playing at a high level. He's 34 so I'd offer nothing more than a two-year with him and he is likely looking for more.  The Honey Badger is who probably brings the most overall value to the Bucs depending on his salary and depending on if Jazon Lirchgxzt can trade/cut some players  to open up some damn cap space. 

But at least the plentiful safety supply implies a cheaper price for their services.  We need one of them. 

Some big names on that list and I definitely expect the Bucs to add a FA Safety to pair with Evans who I think will take off in Bowles defense. 

Whitehead has a chance to really become a player at SS in Bowles scheme as well. 

1 hour ago, fanofdabucs said:

Some big names on that list and I definitely expect the Bucs to add a FA Safety to pair with Evans who I think will take off in Bowles defense. 

Whitehead has a chance to really become a player at SS in Bowles scheme as well. 

Oh please oh please oh please oh please..........

New scheme, new coaches, better coaching.....better performance.....on both sides of the ball.....

Oh please oh please oh please........

22 hours ago, The Rich McKay Conspiracy said:

Give me Collins or Honey Badger.

The problem is...you need $! Benjamin's! Ca$h! Dinero! Moola! Dead presidents! The shit my baby mama can't get from me!

And the First National Bank of Glaztards is fresh out! 

And as far as I'm seeing...the new coaching staff seems to like the "talent" we have and won't be clearing much space in the vault for any of said CURRENCY!

1 minute ago, Regulator16 said:

The problem is...you need $! Benjamin's! Ca$h! Dinero! Moola! Dead presidents! The shit my baby mama can't get from me!

And as far as I'm seeing...the new coaching staff seems to like the "talent" we have and won't be clearing much space in the vault for any of said CURRENCY!

Dude I'm so glad you're back. That right up there is gold. 

Winston 2019. Fuck Mariota. 

16 minutes ago, Regulator16 said:

There will be some moves... Jackson is gone... I bet Brate is in trouble.  Fitzpatrick, Grimes, and Curry are all off the books or coming off the books...