Sign in to follow this  
rook

Kraft is not too crafty

2 hours ago, bucs63 said:

Too much is made of this. A simple rub and tug should be legal in all 50 states. But they should have inspections like restaurants. They also should make sure the tuggers are actually women, if they're supposed to be. You know. like when they check if your Snapper sandwich is really Snapper. Nobody wants to be eatin Tilapia and payin Snapper money for it.

There is an entrepreneurial opportunity here 63. What do you say?  We could be like Starsky and Hutch.   

Llama and Capon Inspection Service. 

I like it. 

9 minutes ago, Gulf Shore Steve said:

Why? I don't know about you but I like the suspense.

True story, may have told it before. 

In Gainesville in the 1980 era, there was a fairly well talked-about tranny, big boned tall,  dark hair, and when "dressed up" (and presumably de-bearded), a good looking "woman." 

A classmate of mine ("Rick" -- his real name -- I won't give last name)  told a story that he was driving somewhere and saw this hitch hiker. Picked her up. The hiker was grateful and started making moves on Rick while he was driving. Unzips his pants and begins to make boudin.  He is enjoying this and decides to pull over to get a full experience. Reaches under the tent and grabs a fully erect tree trunk. 

Apparently by then the boudin was nearly complete. Apparently, he let tranny finish the job, somehow kept his composure and indicated he wasn't into tree trunks, and dropped the hiker off at his/her destination. 

I asked what he did next.  He said, "I puked my guts out." 

I asked if that was because he kissed the tranny after the boudin was made. He threatened to punch me. End of story. 

9 minutes ago, Tundra said:

True story, may have told it before. 

In Gainesville in the 1980 era, there was a fairly well talked-about tranny, big boned tall,  dark hair, and when "dressed up" (and presumably de-bearded), a good looking "woman." 

A classmate of mine ("Rick" -- his real name -- I won't give last name)  told a story that he was driving somewhere and saw this hitch hiker. Picked her up. The hiker was grateful and started making moves on Rick while he was driving. Unzips his pants and begins to make boudin.  He is enjoying this and decides to pull over to get a full experience. Reaches under the tent and grabs a fully erect tree trunk. 

Apparently by then the boudin was nearly complete. Apparently, he let tranny finish the job, somehow kept his composure and indicated he wasn't into tree trunks, and dropped the hiker off at his/her destination. 

I asked what he did next.  He said, "I puked my guts out." 

I asked if that was because he kissed the tranny after the boudin was made. He threatened to punch me. End of story. 

Good story. I had a friend that turned out to be gay too. 

1 hour ago, Tundra said:

There is an entrepreneurial opportunity here 63. What do you say?  We could be like Starsky and Hutch.   

I like it. 

Is that what we'll do or is that our names? Kinda want to stick to massage parlors.

I wanna be Llama you can be Capon. And I get to drive. Gotta find a nice Torino Cobra Jet and get the stripe job done. Rub and Tug inspectors fighting crime!

I'll be on the take.

43 minutes ago, bucs63 said:

Is that what we'll do or is that our names? Kinda want to stick to massage parlors.

I wanna be Llama you can be Capon. And I get to drive. Gotta find a nice Torino Cobra Jet and get the stripe job done. Rub and Tug inspectors fighting crime!

I'll be on the take.

Deal. If we get a Torino, I'll wear my Capon costume and sit in the bed. Waving the flag of Rub and Tug Justice.  And hell yeah, bribes are the only way to make money in that racket, so bring it on!

3 hours ago, Tundra said:

I like it. 

What do you guys know about Snapper and Tilapia.....I understand that if you sniff the snapper and it acts as a Bugle and makes your private stand it's real snapper....if it don't stand it's tilapia

8 minutes ago, jobuc597 said:

What do you guys know about Snapper and Tilapia.....I understand that if you sniff the snapper and it acts as a Bugle and makes your private stand it's real snapper....if it don't stand it's tilapia

They smell the same after a few days in the heat, so really what's the difference. 

1 hour ago, Tundra said:

They smell the same after a few days in the heat, so really what's the difference. 

1 hour ago, jobuc597 said:

That's why the wise man said "If it smells like cologne, leave it alone."

OK it was the Dice man but ya learn from the learned.

21 minutes ago, bucs63 said:

That's why the wise man said "If it smells like cologne, leave it alone."

OK it was the Dice man but ya learn from the learned.

What if it smells like a shithouse door on a tuna boat?