Sign in to follow this  
Bucaroo Bonzai

So Fitzpatrick....

57 minutes ago, Bucaroo Bonzai said:

Atl is a good fit, but I think Koeter would be risking his career over it.  If Fitz starts and is the dud version, it's on him.  But there is some talk of a team grabbing him as a starter (admittedly with Miami it is so that they can get the #1 pick in 2000).

Wait what?

So Dirk would be risking his career based on his signing of a back up QB??

3 hours ago, Bucaroo Bonzai said:

Atl is a good fit, but I think Koeter would be risking his career over it.  If Fitz starts and is the dud version, it's on him.  But there is some talk of a team grabbing him as a starter (admittedly with Miami it is so that they can get the #1 pick in 2000).

Fitz isn't going to start over Matt Ryan, Bonz --  :wtf

But he is proven to be one of the "best relief pitchers in the game"  as Deion Sanders said prophetically after week two "just don't leave him in there too long."  And Miami is apparently already planing to tank the 2019 season, so, yeah, Fitz could go there and be the starter. 

Fitz sucks. The most informed got duped like Jets' fans did in 2015. He'll give you some highlight reel football and for a split second you'll think that the 36 year old journeyman, that's been on almost every team in the league, somehow figured it out. Then he'll come crashing back to earth. 

The biggest downside to Fitz moving on is that we won't have the contingent clamoring for the Bucs to build around Fitz and Jackson at the expense of Jameis. Can never have too much comedic value.

18 hours ago, Dunn_Deal28 said:

Fitz sucks. The most informed got duped like Jets' fans did in 2015. He'll give you some highlight reel football and for a split second you'll think that the 36 year old journeyman, that's been on almost every team in the league, somehow figured it out. Then he'll come crashing back to earth. 

The biggest downside to Fitz moving on is that we won't have the contingent clamoring for the Bucs to build around Fitz and Jackson at the expense of Jameis. Can never have too much comedic value.

Fitz won’t be a Buc or I will livestream me letting my neighbor’s Boxer sodomize me

10 minutes ago, Chas said:

I had not thought about what kind of wrestlers... my mind immediately went to Hulk Hogan and Macho Man Randy Savage kind of wrestlers.

yes....well they say variety is the spice of life.....and if your gonna take it in the ass from your neighbors Boxer.....you may just like a little salt with your Sumo Wrestler