Sign in to follow this  
Tundra

Kiper Comes with Moronia in his Mock

Montez Sweat??????????

Image result for laugh crazy wtf gif

Maybe his brains were in his hair and that just keeps getting more stupid hence his brains keep getting more stupid, hence his mocks keep getting more stupid. 

Put an M80 in my ear and light the fucking fuse. 

Image result for mel kiper idiot

8 hours ago, Tundra said:

Charlie Casserly has a guy from Clemson to the Bucs at #5. A guy not in anyone's Top 10 best players coming out of college list. Do these buffoons do any homework> What the fuck. 

Ferrell is a hell of a football player and if Bosa and Williams are both gone AND we can’t trade down, Ferrel or Devin White would be my pick.

1 hour ago, fanofdabucs said:

Ferrell is a hell of a football player and if Bosa and Williams are both gone AND we can’t trade down, Ferrel or Devin White would be my pick.

The trade down scenario is a horse of a different color. Both these buffoons have the Bucs taking these guys at 5. 

6 hours ago, Chas said:

I am not sure why you are worried about bafoons writing for  sports sites more than the bafoon the Buccaneers have making the actual picks. I just want the Buccaneers not to pick a kicker in the draft. That would be progress.

Fair point, Chas. Actually, you have undressed me before the board. I feel naked. Which is convenient. See below. 

4 hours ago, JOEinPHX said:

C'mon, you were really thinking of a different animal, weren't you.

colored-goat-300x185.jpg

:groucho

17 hours ago, Chas said:

I am not sure why you are worried about bafoons writing for  sports sites more than the bafoon the Buccaneers have making the actual picks. I just want the Buccaneers not to pick a kicker in the draft. That would be progress.

I'd be happy with them selecting a second round pick that makes the team and contributes. Second round seems to be Licht's kryptonite.