Sign in to follow this  
Tundra

The Sports Press is Dominated by Moronia

Yes. Moronia. The condition of widespread moronic publications and broadcasts.  I’m sick of reading how strapped the Bucs are with the salary cap on one hand, and how we can’t afford GMC or Hump anymore, and yet these same morons speculate that Laveon Bell, Antonio Brown, Dee Ford, John Brown, Tyran Matthieu, and a host of others will be coming to the Buccaneers.  Any time anyone is released, some moron pegs the Bucs as a probable destination. How do these dohtads have jobs doing the shit they do?   The only answer is, the general population is even dumber,  and laps up the drivel like my dog laps up his own vomit.  Jesus Beer Drinking Christ how much more moronical can it get?

OK rant over. 

2 hours ago, Tundra said:

Yes. Moronia. The condition of widespread moronic publications and broadcasts.  I’m sick of reading how strapped the Bucs are with the salary cap on one hand, and how we can’t afford GMC or Hump anymore, and yet these same morons speculate that Laveon Bell, Antonio Brown, Dee Ford, John Brown, Tyran Matthieu, and a host of others will be coming to the Buccaneers.  Any time anyone is released, some moron pegs the Bucs as a probable destination. How do these dohtads have jobs doing the shit they do?   The only answer is, the general population is even dumber,  and laps up the drivel like my dog laps up his own vomit.  Jesus Beer Drinking Christ how much more moronical can it get?

OK rant over. 

Not much has changed over the years when it comes to Moronic sports Douche Bags ...well except there is way more of them ..Thanks to the Internet....

Doctor Ruth Says "Just masturbate"..:whatever..Or …..get yourself a nursing calf......😛

It gets really laughable this time of year with the draft coming.

All the experts start parroting each other’s mock drafts, then the fans follow with who should be picked where and get all bent out of shape when their team drafts a guy that wasn’t rated to go that high by these morons. All the while these morons tout players that they never seen play one full game of football in. The best is when they start to evaluate some guard from a college they’ve never heard of much less watch on TV. Or they fall in love with some guy because he produced some great highlight video with cool gangsta rap.

36 minutes ago, Tundra said:

Image result for whoopi goldberg fat

Hawt

Is that her on The View demonstrating the firm ham fisted grip she uses on cock she's gobblin when guys are being a little uncooperative? And by uncooperative i mean awake.

But why is it whenever I see her I still imagine her coming out of the shower with that huge butt plug? (Yeah, I know I agreed never to mention her butt plug again, but there ya go.) And how the hell did Ted Danson end up banging that? Sam Malone woulda but Ted Frikin Danson?

4 hours ago, bucs63 said:

Is that her on The View demonstrating the firm ham fisted grip she uses on cock she's gobblin when guys are being a little uncooperative? And by uncooperative i mean awake.

But why is it whenever I see her I still imagine her coming out of the shower with that huge butt plug? (Yeah, I know I agreed never to mention her butt plug again, but there ya go.) And how the hell did Ted Danson end up banging that? Sam Malone woulda but Ted Frikin Danson?

Ya think old Teddy boi snacked on her festering Taco with Herring sauce while making a path through her ought 2 steel wool

55 minutes ago, jobuc597 said:

Ya think old Teddy boi snacked on her festering Taco with Herring sauce while making a path through her ought 2 steel wool

Oh boy, it's been a while since I've had pickled herring in sour cream. I usually just get the Vita brand at Publix. Or  sometimes a huge jar at Costco or BJ'S. Goes great on a Triscuit. Now you made me hungry.

1 hour ago, jobuc597 said:

1 hour ago, bucs63 said:

Oh boy, it's been a while since I've had pickled herring in sour cream. I usually just get the Vita brand at Publix. Or  sometimes a huge jar at Costco or BJ'S. Goes great on a Triscuit. Now you made me hungry.

Image result for cartoon vomit gif

So, every day, as a new FA comes available or a new player is announced to be on the trade block, the moronia always put  the Bucs as a landing spot.  Every damn player. 

Good grief, doesn't everyone know that the Bucs don't have dick for cap space, and yet somehow Antonio Brown, Levian Bell (two offensive skill players when the Bucs desperately  need defensive help and a Right Guard),  Honey Badger, Trey Flowers, and are going to keep Dejackoffson, Hump and Brate, all while keeping Kwon, Gerald, Levante, and JPP. 

Stupidity knows no boundaries in the press moronia.  Good god offseason blows.