Sign in to follow this  
fanofdabucs

News for my extended Bucschat family

Most of us losers have been posting on this site together since the late 90s. While we dont usually agree on everything (what fun would that be?) we are all Buc fans and share loyalty to a rather dysfunctional organization..but they’re our dysfunctional organization.

Anyway..after a long run of being being single; selfish and doing mostly whatever I have wanted to do, I took the plunge and got married a couple years ago. 

On Monday, we welcomed a beautiful little girl to the world and the newest Buc fan!

Can’t wait to carry on the tradition of my late father when took me to games in the 80’s and 90’s. 

It’s been a beautiful experience and my appreciation for woman and what they go through has grown tremendously. Woman are badasses! No doubt. 

Finally going home today with a lot more than we left with :)

11 minutes ago, fanofdabucs said:

Most of us losers have been posting on this site together since the late 90s. While we dont usually agree on everything (what fun would that be?) we are all Buc fans and share loyalty to a rather dysfunctional organization..but they’re our dysfunctional organization.

Anyway..after a long run of being being single; selfish and doing mostly whatever I have wanted to do, I took the plunge and got married a couple years ago. 

On Monday, we welcomed a beautiful little girl to the world and the newest Buc fan!

Can’t wait to carry on the tradition of my late father when took me to games in the 80’s and 90’s. 

It’s been a beautiful experience and my appreciation for woman and what they go through has grown tremendously. Woman are badasses! No doubt. 

Baby Girl GIF

Awesome news, fanof.  You will wonder what the hell you ever did before.   Blessings are on you. Congratulations on all fronts. 

17 minutes ago, fanofdabucs said:

Congrats Fanof!

Spectacular news fanof!  My sons have been two of the three great joys (and occasional trials) in my life - you have so much wonderfulness ahead of you.  And it may be premature to say this, but your eventual grandchildren will be the icing on the cake.

2 hours ago, fanofdabucs said:

Congratulations!

I just sent my first daughter off to college this fall. This event will forever change your life. You will hate to see her grow up as you grow old, but you will love to see her develop into her own unique person. Be prepared for the ride!

Thanks fellas. 

Some true wisdom amongst the most informed. 

I’ll try to take it all in and enjoy the ride. 

Between her and my wife I’m sure I’ll need a second job and she will be plenty spoiled..however she has no choice when it comes to the Bucs. By the time she’s old enough to give a shit, the rebuild will be complete😆

4 hours ago, fanofdabucs said:

Thanks fellas. 

Some true wisdom amongst the most informed. 

I’ll try to take it all in and enjoy the ride. 

Between her and my wife I’m sure I’ll need a second job and she will be plenty spoiled..however she has no choice when it comes to the Bucs. By the time she’s old enough to give a shit, the rebuild will be complete😆

The rebuild will be complete — :ROTFLMAO: — no it won’t!  My baby girl is 15,  she drove us to pick up a pizza tonight.  Wait til your daughter and your wife start menstruating at the same time - and they will —. That’s where I’m at 😳

11 hours ago, Tundra said:

The rebuild will be complete — :ROTFLMAO: — no it won’t!  My baby girl is 15,  she drove us to pick up a pizza tonight.  Wait til your daughter and your wife start menstruating at the same time - and they will —. That’s where I’m at 😳

My baby girl is 15, she drove us to  pick up pizza tonight.....This was profound for me....To put one more tag on the circle of life ….My Daughter demanded I be in the room for the birth of two of my grandsons and I cut the cord......Trust is the pinnacle...

On a related note fellas, last night was the first night at home with our new girl.

As you can imagine we were up most of the night.

At 6:00am I went to take the garbage to the street and realized my car wasn’t there. Started wondering if in my last few days of whirlwind and rushing my wife to the hospital that someone I left it somewhere and just forgot.

Nope,  it was stolen right out of my driveway. 

Having a security system installed tomorrow, full cameras and then going gun shopping. 

Unreal!

Then I look at my daughter and I somehow don’t give a shit about my car (and new golf clubs), but just that some thug pos came on to my property.