Sign in to follow this  
fanofdabucs

News for my extended Bucschat family

I'm thinking, late fall............golf Friday / Saturday, Bucs Sunday. 

Then I'll drown a few kittens after the Bucs lose and I suck on the course, and return to Houston more frustrated than I've ever been in my life. 

It's PERFECT!

On February 13, 2019 at 11:15 AM, fanofdabucs said:

Most of us losers have been posting on this site together since the late 90s. While we dont usually agree on everything (what fun would that be?) we are all Buc fans and share loyalty to a rather dysfunctional organization..but they’re our dysfunctional organization.

Anyway..after a long run of being being single; selfish and doing mostly whatever I have wanted to do, I took the plunge and got married a couple years ago. 

On Monday, we welcomed a beautiful little girl to the world and the newest Buc fan!

Can’t wait to carry on the tradition of my late father when took me to games in the 80’s and 90’s. 

It’s been a beautiful experience and my appreciation for woman and what they go through has grown tremendously. Woman are badasses! No doubt. 

Finally going home today with a lot more than we left with :)

Congratulations fanof!!

Hoping for the best for you and your young family and for your sanity for when your little girl turns teenager :winkwink