Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
fanofdabucs

News for my extended Bucschat family

Recommended Posts

So I got my car back. They caught the 2 guys who stole it in Tampa.

I live in St. Pete and apparently these two thugs stole my car and went on a massive crime spree through Pinellas then into Tampa.

I had to drive to Tampa to the McDonald's where they caught the guys. When I go there I couldn't believe all the people standing around my car. I figured it's just a stolen car, but then I look inside and the detectives had to go item by item to ask me what was mine. All the people standing around where victims who had things stolen from their cars last night and today. Probably close to 12 cell phones, 6-8 wallets and purses, lots of sunglasses and car chargers. The cops were able to find them through a GPS on one of the stolen cell phones.

The only thing of value that was in my car were my golf clubs! Very nice golf clubs, including a brand new driver I just bought last week. They are long gone. My only hope is that they pawned them and since I reported them stolen I get them back. Doubful.

FUCKING SCUMBAG THUGS!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, fanofdabucs said:

On a related note fellas, last night was the first night at home with our new girl.

As you can imagine we were up most of the night.

At 6:00am I went to take the garbage to the street and realized my car wasn’t there. Started wondering if in my last few days of whirlwind and rushing my wife to the hospital that someone I left it somewhere and just forgot.

Nope,  it was stolen right out of my driveway. 

Having a security system installed tomorrow, full cameras and then going gun shopping. 

Unreal!

Then I look at my daughter and I somehow don’t give a shit about my car (and new golf clubs), but just that some thug pos came on to my property.

 

4 hours ago, fanofdabucs said:

So I got my car back. They caught the 2 guys who stole it in Tampa.

I live in St. Pete and apparently these two thugs stole my car and went on a massive crime spree through Pinellas then into Tampa.

I had to drive to Tampa to the McDonald's where they caught the guys. When I go there I couldn't believe all the people standing around my car. I figured it's just a stolen car, but then I look inside and the detectives had to go item by item to ask me what was mine. All the people standing around where victims who had things stolen from their cars last night and today. Probably close to 12 cell phones, 6-8 wallets and purses, lots of sunglasses and car chargers. The cops were able to find them through a GPS on one of the stolen cell phones.

The only thing of value that was in my car were my golf clubs! Very nice golf clubs, including a brand new driver I just bought last week. They are long gone. My only hope is that they pawned them and since I reported them stolen I get them back. Doubful.

FUCKING SCUMBAG THUGS!

 

I’m speechless. What a load of Douchebaggery Fucktardation. Idiots probably sold your golf clubs to a gang thinking they were for hitting fuckers in the head. And insurance is kept for a reason........I hope you’re covered! 

And anyway, go sneak a peak at your princess. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, bucs63 said:

Who buys golf clubs from 2 hoodie wearin scumbag thugs. Good thing they caught up with them at Mickey D's holdin Big Macs and orange coke. At least you got your car back. Sell it. You'll never get the smell out. Fuckin scumbags.

My thoughts exactly.

My wife was asking me if my car was ok and I told her other than smelling like grease (and McDonald’s) and pot, it was fantastic. 

I don’t give a shit about my car really. Had cops called me and said we found your car  and it's totaled but my golf clubs were fine, I’d be more excited than getting my thug scented ride back in tact with no clubs.

It’s been a heck of a few days :).

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, fanofdabucs said:

Any insurance experts in the group?

So I’m assuming I file a claim with my home owners for my golf clubs?

Just wondering if with my deductible (1,500) if it’s worth it. I would guess my clubs were right at 2800-3,000.

 

Claim it, but there maybe a Max amount they will pay for the clubs based on the policy language.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, bucs63 said:

Wow. Were they Kennedy's clubs?

My driver was two weeks old..new TS3 driver I was fitted for thru Titlest. New Mizuno Irons also fitted for only last summer, 3 wood, 5 wood, putter, wedges, my bag, range finder, my balls (yes it’s too early to make fun of my stolen balls). 

Been slowly building that bag the last 3 years. 

I’m assuming I’ll never see them again. SUCKS!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, fanofdabucs said:

My driver was two weeks old..new TS3 driver I was fitted for thru Titlest. New Mizuno Irons also fitted for only last summer, 3 wood, 5 wood, putter, wedges, my bag, range finder, my balls (yes it’s too early to make fun of my stolen balls). 

Been slowly building that bag the last 3 years. 

I’m assuming I’ll never see them again. SUCKS!

 

Dude, if it's not too much to ask, what's your "home course"? 

My dad, uncle and gramps were inaugural members at Feathersound in the 70s and my dad kept his membership there until around 2005.  Some of the best ball striking I ever experienced was on that course. I have fond fond memories, real nostalgia, for golf in the St Pete area. I learned on a course called "Mid City" which was a par 3, it was bulldozed into housing projects in the late 70s. Then we used to sneak onto Sunset which is now owned by the Vinoy. Many memories.  When your princess can walk put a club in her hand. Cheers, Daddy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Tundra said:

Dude, if it's not too much to ask, what's your "home course"? 

My dad, uncle and gramps were inaugural members at Feathersound in the 70s and my dad kept his membership there until around 2005.  Some of the best ball striking I ever experienced was on that course. I have fond fond memories, real nostalgia, for golf in the St Pete area. I learned on a course called "Mid City" which was a par 3, it was bulldozed into housing projects in the late 70s. Then we used to sneak onto Sunset which is now owned by the Vinoy. Many memories.  When your princess can walk put a club in her hand. Cheers, Daddy!

I live on Pasadena Yatch and Country Club. However, they just redid the entire course last summer and their goal is to host a Champion Tour event here. So they’ve dumped millions into the course(some young guy who invented a medical device for the heart, bought it last summer). So their membership fees are kind ridiculous right now. So while I do play here ocassionally, I grew up playing St Pete Countrt Club (formerly Lakewood CC). I play most of my golf there and East Lake. I do the Golfnow thing as well and like to play different courses. 

Speaking of the Vinoy, my uncle did the rebuild when it went from Sunset to Vinoy. I was friends with the former superintendent and he used to get us out for free. What a hook up! 150.00 average green frees. That last about 6-7 years, then he took a different job. Sad day for me.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, fanofdabucs said:

I live on Pasadena Yatch and Country Club. However, they just redid the entire course last summer and their goal is to host a Champion Tour event here. So they’ve dumped millions into the course(some young guy who invented a medical device for the heart, bought it last summer). So their membership fees are kind ridiculous right now. So while I do play here ocassionally, I grew up playing St Pete Countrt Club (formerly Lakewood CC). I play most of my golf there and East Lake. I do the Golfnow thing as well and like to play different courses. 

Speaking of the Vinoy, my uncle did the rebuild when it went from Sunset to Vinoy. I was friends with the former superintendent and he used to get us out for free. What a hook up! 150.00 average green frees. That last about 6-7 years, then he took a different job. Sad day for me.

 

I played Pasadena in 1979, played Lakewood in the early 90s and played East Lake somewhere along the line.  Golf clubs are generally hurting, so there are probably deals to be had.  I’d go insane without my membership, I can’t do muni-golf anymore, spoiled. If a round of golf takes more than three and a half hours I start losing it! 

 

Cool stuff, man. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, bucs63 said:

Golf's OK fan, but take her fishing. As a baby. You'll thank me later. 😊

Absolutely!

My buddy gave me his hand-me-down seat for the baby that attaches to the T-top. She can start using it at 6 months and she will have a fishing rod in her hands as soon as she is able.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Tundra said:

I played Pasadena in 1979, played Lakewood in the early 90s and played East Lake somewhere along the line.  Golf clubs are generally hurting, so there are probably deals to be had.  I’d go insane without my membership, I can’t do muni-golf anymore, spoiled. If a round of golf takes more than three and a half hours I start losing it! 

 

Cool stuff, man. 

If you’re ever in town please hit me up. I’d love to go hack it up with you. 

My wife had a lot of her family at the house this weekend so she let me go play yesterday. I managed to put together a mismatched set of my old beat up irons, my dad’s old 3 wood and putter and my grandpa’s old hickory Wilson Staff driver. Managed to shoot an 81 and realized that old stuff still works when you put a good swing on it. Shoulda been mid 70s but I really struggled to get used to pops old putter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, fanofdabucs said:

If you’re ever in town please hit me up. I’d love to go hack it up with you. 

My wife had a lot of her family at the house this weekend so she let me go play yesterday. I managed to put together a mismatched set of my old beat up irons, my dad’s old 3 wood and putter and my grandpa’s old hickory Wilson Staff driver. Managed to shoot an 81 and realized that old stuff still works when you put a good swing on it. Shoulda been mid 70s but I really struggled to get used to pops old putter.

I just remembered something. I was in St Andrews in 1993 and my two buddies and I were in a restaurant. Someone broke the reas window of the rental car, ripped the nack seat off and stole our golf clubs.  My insurance at the time (I think it was State Farm)  covered 100% of new replacement value.  But that was 25 years ago .   Anyway, you should be good on your claim. 

It would indeed be fun to go slap it around. I'm on year 6 of a 5 year rebuild on my golf swing. There is finally some consistent light at the end of the tunnel, Several rounds in a row now I've hit the ball solid and consistent. So now of course I can't putt. Helen Heller could putt better. Oh well. Putting is an easier fix than full swing, and I haven't practiced or done dick with my putting in years. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Tundra said:

I just remembered something. I was in St Andrews in 1993 and my two buddies and I were in a restaurant. Someone broke the reas window of the rental car, ripped the nack seat off and stole our golf clubs.  My insurance at the time (I think it was State Farm)  covered 100% of new replacement value.  But that was 25 years ago .   Anyway, you should be good on your claim. 

It would indeed be fun to go slap it around. I'm on year 6 of a 5 year rebuild on my golf swing. There is finally some consistent light at the end of the tunnel, Several rounds in a row now I've hit the ball solid and consistent. So now of course I can't putt. Helen Heller could putt better. Oh well. Putting is an easier fix than full swing, and I haven't practiced or done dick with my putting in years. 

 

I’m going to find out tomorrow about the insurance. Thanks for the heads up.

That’s golf! Kill your driver and hit every fairway and struggle with your irons. Have great ball striking day and can’t buy a putt. That’s why it is so impressive how consistent this guys are. Then you look at who are considered very good golfers with very accomplished careers like DJ, Kuchar, Folwer, Day, McIlroy, Rose..and Tiger has more career wins than all those guys combined!! SICK

There is a green 20 feet from my back yard  and can go out there every evening and practice my short game. And I’m a terrible chipper and inconsistent bunker player. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, fanofdabucs said:

You’re in.

Me you and Tundra..need a forth. 63? 

Absolutely. But other than working at a country club as a ute and occasionally getting to maintain the golf carts or sneaking out to a putting green my only experience on a course has been limited to driving the cart and consuming large quantities of beer. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, bucs63 said:

Absolutely. But other than working at a country club as a ute and occasionally getting to maintain the golf carts or sneaking out to a putting green my only experience on a course has been limited to driving the cart and consuming large quantities of beer. 

That more than makes you qualified, 63.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, bucs63 said:

Absolutely. But other than working at a country club as a ute and occasionally getting to maintain the golf carts or sneaking out to a putting green my only experience on a course has been limited to driving the cart and consuming large quantities of beer. 

Perfect..

 

You thought we were actually gonna play golf? Pffft 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×