Sign in to follow this  
tfree32

The Dream Draft Scenario

1 hour ago, Dunn_Deal28 said:

I'm really interested to see what happens with Jacksonville and the Giants. Both need a QB, badly. I don't know how much separation there is between Haskins, Lock and Jones - if any at all, but I have a feeling that the latter two aren't going to be as highly touted and pegged by the time the draft rolls around. Jags are going to have move up. #5 seems like a great landing spot.

We have to believe that Coughlin would love to slide the Giants a big bison salami the hard way, so it will be popcorn worthy to watch that dynamic unfold. 

4 hours ago, Dunn_Deal28 said:

I'm really interested to see what happens with Jacksonville and the Giants. Both need a QB, badly. I don't know how much separation there is between Haskins, Lock and Jones - if any at all, but I have a feeling that the latter two aren't going to be as highly touted and pegged by the time the draft rolls around. Jags are going to have move up. #5 seems like a great landing spot.

Have to watch where Foles goes. Unlikely to the Giants but the Jags is a definite possibility. Neither will want Kyler Murray but would like Haskins or Lock. I think Lock is the board mover upper this draft season. I think any team who wants one of these QBs (including possibly Murray) will simply move up to 1, 2 or 3 and take the player there. Not sure the trade situation with the Bucs will be there but it would be nice if it were.

Lock is the best QB in this draft IMO. Thought a lot of him before I watched him play in person this year and then was completely sold. Big, strong arm, athletic, and takes care of the ball. 

I think once all the “experts” go thru the film, combine, pro days..I think Lock will emerge. 

13 hours ago, fanofdabucs said:

Lock is the best QB in this draft IMO. Thought a lot of him before I watched him play in person this year and then we completely sold. Big, strong arm, athletic, and takes care of the ball. 

I think once all the “experts” go thru the film, combine, pro days..I think Lock will emerge. 

100% truth.

If QB was the biggest need for Tampa, I would not hesitate to take Lock that high. He is going to make someone pleasantly surprised as a rookie QB.

I think there will be a lot of movement to move up to take QBs. Teams will fall in love with Haskins, Murray, Jones, or Lock and decide they need to go and get their guy. If they move ahead of us, it increases the chance that Quinnen Williams will be there for us. If Bosa and Quinnen are both gone, our pick is likely to be a hot commodity, as a couple of the QB prospects will still be on the board, and we should be able to trade down.