Sign in to follow this  
Axe

The AAF

2 hours ago, jobuc597 said:

I'm going to give it a watch.....cause I love football.....I also love Beer, But I never drink "Old Mill Water"...

Back in high school I could walk down to the local Little General store and buy a sixer of Old Mulepiss for 99 cents.   I was 15. Sure I looked 18..............

:ROTFLMAO:

14 hours ago, Tundra said:

Back in high school I could walk down to the local Little General store and buy a sixer of Old Mulepiss for 99 cents.   I was 15. Sure I looked 18..............

:ROTFLMAO:

Ha.....That and Shitz Beer for 99 cents …..Both where brewed at the local Sewage treatment plant.....Great tasting if you had a little dry mouth from the local nickel bag...

53 minutes ago, jobuc597 said:

Ha.....That and Shitz Beer for 99 cents …..Both where brewed at the local Sewage treatment plant.....Great tasting if you had a little dry mouth from the local nickel bag...

When I was 15 Busch beer was 99 cents. At 16 I used to drive up to a 7 Eleven after work and get a Mickey's wide mouth. I still can enjoy that crap every now and then. Maybe it brings back my youth for while or something. Sentimental fool that I am. 🤑

1 hour ago, jobuc597 said:

Looks like I Missed the Better game......

2 hours ago, Axe said:

For the first week, I thought it was pretty decent football

I thought it was interesting. Watching the replay official go through the process, the penalty on the sack for too many pass rushers, coaches wired... It's football when there was none for fuck sake. God bless those poor bastards.

1 hour ago, bucs63 said:

When I was 15 Busch beer was 99 cents. At 16 I used to drive up to a 7 Eleven after work and get a Mickey's wide mouth. I still can enjoy that crap every now and then. Maybe it brings back my youth for while or something. Sentimental fool that I am. 🤑

The best thing about Mickeys was the wide mouth.  First the beer poured into the mouth easily. And then even more importantly was when the bottle was empty grease the “mouth” and use it for its primary purpose. 

13 minutes ago, Tundra said:

The best thing about Mickeys was the wide mouth.  First the beer poured into the mouth easily. And then even more importantly was when the bottle was empty grease the “mouth” and use it for its primary purpose. 

That and it kicked a little harder than the horse on the Rolling Rock bottle.

2 hours ago, Tundra said:

:glugMickeys wide mouth.....I suppose I missed the significance in that years ago.....What a dumb kid I must have been:duh:

The uniforms are shitty. The announcers aren't much better. But, I don't think the league is that bad in terms of talent and coaching. People spend plenty on time on autumn Saturdays watching shitty college football teams. The quality of play in the AAF is better than that. Problem will be developing an emotional attachment or rooting interest. People just won't care enough to watch.

2 hours ago, Dunn_Deal28 said:

The uniforms are shitty. The announcers aren't much better. But, I don't think the league is that bad in terms of talent and coaching. People spend plenty on time on autumn Saturdays watching shitty college football teams. The quality of play in the AAF is better than that. Problem will be developing an emotional attachment or rooting interest. People just won't care enough to watch.

Saturdays game rated higher than the NBA game it went up against. Sure, it was like watching a newborn come out of Jenny Aniston's sweet bottom, but hopefully there will be some resemblance.