Sign in to follow this  
Tundra

Schiano and Belichick

Obviously Big Head Greg knows how to suck Belichick’s cock all the way down to the foundation. And Belichick must like it.  

Schiano DC of the Patriots.......it’s the only place in the NFL that fuckstick can work. Let’s see if he charges the LOS in a kneel down situation now. Maybe he’ll practice it in camp! 

https://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/patriots/2019/02/06/patriots-will-name-greg-schiano-their-new-defensive-coordinator/jgh95x7dT5pvD8dNg5o6tO/story.html

Of. course what will happen, Schiano will take over for Belichick and win 65% of his games over the next ten years. Bucs life. :facepalm

11 hours ago, Tundra said:

Obviously Big Head Greg knows how to suck Belichick’s cock all the way down to the foundation. And Belichick must like it.  

Schiano DC of the Patriots.......it’s the only place in the NFL that fuckstick can work. Let’s see if he charges the LOS in a kneel down situation now. Maybe he’ll practice it in camp! 

https://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/patriots/2019/02/06/patriots-will-name-greg-schiano-their-new-defensive-coordinator/jgh95x7dT5pvD8dNg5o6tO/story.html

Of. course what will happen, Schiano will take over for Belichick and win 65% of his games over the next ten years. Bucs life. :facepalm

What's sad or funny or fucked up or however you want to look at it, I didn't think Schiano was too far off from making things work with the Bucs. Freeman's situation derailed a lot - including Schiano. 

3 hours ago, Dunn_Deal28 said:

What's sad or funny or fucked up or however you want to look at it, I didn't think Schiano was too far off from making things work with the Bucs. Freeman's situation derailed a lot - including Schiano. 

Fucking Freeman. FREEMAN. 

FREEMAN

Image result for screaming in agony gif

1 hour ago, Chas said:

I thought Schiano was closer to making things work for the Buccaneers than Lovie or Koetter. Schiano had crap to play with and was getting more out of his players. Koetter was getting less and less with each passing year.

They were polar opposites. Neither was a good head coach. 

Schiano was screwed pretty badly.   His GM kept pissing away talent, bringing in damaged goods, and handing him a team with missing links.  I've got not regrets with cutting him, but his time with the Bucs wasn't reflective of what he is capable of.  He took over one of the least disciplined teams ever, and took a hardline stance that needed some time to rebuild and a purging of the old team.

Seriously, our QB was a drug addict who fell apart midway through the season 2012, and instead of getting a serviceable QB for 2013, the only thing Dom was willing to do was pick up a 3rd round project QB.  Then he lets go of 2 starting DLmen (one of which was a solid pro bowler) while burning our 1st rounder and 16 (20?) million on a damaged goods CB.  So coach has no QB, damaged goods on the DL, is missing a 1st rounder, and didn't have talent from free agency to help assist the team.

BTW, I think I saw Dom at his new job...brewing the complimentary coffee at Winn Dixie.

23 hours ago, Dunn_Deal28 said:

I think Schiano played too many mind games with the players.  That coupled with Dumfuckstick of a GM we had at the time, there was no way he was going to succeed. 

3 hours ago, SamuraiBuc said:

With good ownership and a competent GM, Schiano would be an excellent head coach. No one will convince me otherwise. I am happy with Arians as head coach, but Schiano didn't have a prayer of succeeding in Tampa at that time.

Schiano was not going to succeed even with a better roster. Treating players like 10 year olds and being an ultra  control freak — not going to succeed in the modern era. Maybe in the 50s. 

Maybe he’s learned something. We’ll see. I still see a big headed buffoon that worships Bellycock like a nympho loves a penis.  He’ll be ok as an assistant. I can’t see this playing well for the Pudriots once Bellychud goes tits up.  And I’m good with that. Fuck him and his rush the victory formation bullshit and his 68.325785 degree thermostat mandate and toes on the line. As soon as Belaxhub gets gone if Schiano is named to succeed him it will unravel faster than Jesse at a new job. 

In summary  -   Fuck Greg Schiano with Edelman’s face violently until bighead  admits he slept with Mike Glennon and didn’t like it. 

12 minutes ago, Tundra said:

Schiano was not going to succeed even with a better roster. Treating players like 10 year olds and being an ultra  control freak — not going to succeed in the modern era. Maybe in the 50s. 

Maybe he’s learned something. We’ll see. I still see a big headed buffoon that worships Bellycock like a nympho loves a penis.  He’ll be ok as an assistant. I can’t see this playing well for the Pudriots once Bellychud goes tits up.  And I’m good with that. Fuck him and his rush the victory formation bullshit and his 68.325785 degree thermostat mandate and toes on the line. As soon as Belaxhub gets gone if Schiano is named to succeed him it will unravel faster than Jesse at a new job. 

In summary  -   Fuck Greg Schiano with Edelman’s face violently until bighead  admits he slept with Mike Glennon and didn’t like it. 

I stand corrected.

Tndr cnt.