Sign in to follow this  
Tundra

Being Old Sucks

So I’m thinking of Moron 5 as a relatively new band full of the typical Voice-Xfactor manufactured frauds. My daughter tells me they’ve been around 20 years, since before she was born. By a lot. She thinks they’re old. 

Really? 

Fuck me. Larry. Please give me back my hard rock life. 

15 hours ago, Tundra said:

So I’m thinking of Moron 5 as a relatively new band full of the typical Voice-Xfactor manufactured frauds. My daughter tells me they’ve been around 20 years, since before she was born. By a lot. She thinks they’re old. 

Really? 

Fuck me. Larry. Please give me back my hard rock life. 

I consider 80's bands as new rock 

Wierd. The one thing we watched was the halftime show. My wife likes Maroon 5 and she said it was pretty dull. I agree with her. The strange thing is my in-laws liked it.  They hate rap and anyone with a tattoo so I'm not sure how liked it but I guess that's what senility will do to you. Even my wife asked her mother "you sure you were watching halftime and not Gladys Knight singing the national anthem?"

7 hours ago, jobuc597 said:

When I was younger, 13 or so....I lived in Yonkers New York right on the city line with the Bronx....any how...Linda Lovelace was from Yonkers ,and she loved the taste of Cock...…..:thumbsup

Ah yes good old Linda. What a public servant. Taught the world how to swallow the whole sausage.