Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
fanofdabucs

Holy fuck?!? Really?

Recommended Posts

I ate fajitas, got home about 9 Houston time,  and fast forwarded through the whole thing....except for the FUCKING HALFTIME SHOW WHICH MY WIFE (soon to be ex) INSISTED ON WATCHING

Image result for pistol to head gif

 

Moron fucking Five and the fur coat wearing rapper and the other dude I had no idea, and what the fuck they were trying to be all multicultural and shit? Merge their sorry ass no creativity no passion made for pop bullshit into one big enema stream?  Moron's voice sucks without all the filters and goop and pitch control and enhancers they put on them now. 

Meanwhile Jared Goff played like Jared the former Subway pitchman who went pedophallic.  Hatem NFL. Fuckem . 

Another year laistening to the Bellycheat / Brady narrative. 

Image result for computer shoots  head  gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The halftime show suckened like no other halftime show suckened.  Oh, by the way, Fuck the Rams.   

38 minutes ago, Tundra said:

 

Another year laistening to the Bellycheat / Brady narrative. 

 

It is worth it coz the Rams lost.  There is always a silver lining.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, MrBlaque666 said:

The halftime show suckened like no other halftime show suckened.  Oh, by the way, Fuck the Rams.   

It is worth it coz the Rams lost.  There is always a silver lining.  

Man I hate the Rams too. Why I was hoping for a draw or an asteroid impact on the stadium before halftime. That would have spared us Moron's 5 also. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I succumbed to the halftime show when it was found that my TV could show it in split screen along with the puppy bowl. We normally just enjoy the little pissers.

Didn't understand what anyone saw entertaining bout much of any of it but the reaction by those who wanted  to see it was something. A lot of cringing. And what was the deal with the Moron singer who kept undressing and wearing nothing but tattoos by the end? My wife said he looked gay. What the hell does that look like?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, bucs63 said:

I succumbed to the halftime show when it was found that my TV could show it in split screen along with the puppy bowl. We normally just enjoy the little pissers.

Didn't understand what anyone saw entertaining bout much of any of it but the reaction by those who wanted  to see it was something. A lot of cringing. And what was the deal with the Moron singer who kept undressing and wearing nothing but tattoos by the end? My wife said he looked gay. What the hell does that look like?

I think gay looks like singing YMCA....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The half time show was definitely horrific, just an embarrassment.

As for the game itself, I actually enjoyed it. After all of the 48-45 type of shootouts we've become accustomed too, it was refreshing to see a hard hitting defensive battle.It was also nice to see the refs actually allow some big hits on the quarterbacks. The sideline hit on Goff and the play where Aaron Donald slung Brady down on the turf probably would have been personal foul penalties in the regular season. A good old school game IMO.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tfree32 said:

Horrible game. Boring as hell. For consistently failing the eye test and looking mediocre, the Patriots sure win a lot of games. 

One of the problems with watching the Patriots is that they win efficiently and not spectacularly most of the time. I assume last nights game was more of the same death by 1000 paper cuts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/4/2019 at 11:07 AM, HikerBuc said:

 

As for the game itself, I actually enjoyed it. After all of the 48-45 type of shootouts we've become accustomed too, it was refreshing to see a hard hitting defensive battle.It was also nice to see the refs actually allow some big hits on the quarterbacks. The sideline hit on Goff and the play where Aaron Donald slung Brady down on the turf probably would have been personal foul penalties in the regular season. A good old school game IMO.

My thoughts exactly. I would have thought there'd be more Bucs fans who remember and appreciate the actual playing of Defense. If you watch the game, it wasn't that Goff necessarily played for shit. Those two plays in the endzone the throws were there and the Patriots just made amazing plays. And they neutralized the Rams play action like no one else has since Boy Wonder arrived.  Was it exciting? No. But it was satisfying to watch 3 hours of a team know exactly what it wants to do on defense, and do it? Yep

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As for the Halftime show, props to Levine for singing live, but maybe he should be one who lipsynchs for this kind of thing, because it was pretty clear that without studio sound-production magic, he sounds tinny and whiny.  The gospel singer kicked ass. And I liked Big Boi's fur coat, not just because it was total ghetto badass, but because he annoyed the shit out of PETA for wearing it.  And the drones spelling out the words was pretty cool, except you really couldn't tell if that was actually happening or some sort of TV trick.

Other than that, no bueno.  I hate unspontaneous spontaneity, so Levine can just keep his shirt on from now on, and spare us the sight of all that randomly-placed ink.   He looks like a bridge abutment in South Central.  And if you're going to bleep out the curse words in rap lyrics, why bring in the rapper in the first place?   Funny, my daughter (who is in high school) was outraged. Not at the cursing. At the bleeping.  :)  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Pirate said:

I hate unspontaneous spontaneity, so Levine can just keep his shirt on from now on, and spare us the sight of all that randomly-placed ink.   He looks like a bridge abutment in South Central.  And if you're going to bleep out the curse words in rap lyrics, why bring in the rapper in the first place?   Funny, my daughter (who is in high school) was outraged. Not at the cursing. At the bleeping.  :)  

Pirate, as usual

Image result for big ovation gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×