Sign in to follow this  
Tundra

OT: Football Game Today?

It feels like the damn season ended 23 years ago.  I will not be watching. My sister and bro in law are visiting and we’re going out for Fajitas. To a joint with no TVs in the restaurant.  Best result would be a tie where no one scores in overtime and forces the league to call the game a draw. 

3 minutes ago, tb_buc said:

What dickish move, but enjoy nonetheless. Too bad you will miss Suh ending Brady’s career with a late, body on top, shoulder separating hit, which will draw a penalty, perhaps an ejection, but will be the Rams only shot.

If that happens, pm me. I would open my DirecTV app to see that on replay.  That’s about the only good that can come out of the game. Well that or if Aaron Donald takes Belichud out while pretending to try to miss hitting a player on the sideline. 

22 minutes ago, Tundra said:

If that happens, pm me. I would open my DirecTV app to see that on replay.  That’s about the only good that can come out of the game. Well that or if Aaron Donald takes Belichud out while pretending to try to miss hitting a player on the sideline. 

27 minutes ago, tb_buc said:

What dickish move, but enjoy nonetheless. Too bad you will miss Suh ending Brady’s career with a late, body on top, shoulder separating hit, which will draw a penalty, perhaps an ejection, but will be the Rams only shot.

These two things would bring me close to orgasm....If this could happen and Jennifer Aniston would just touch the head....Boom Shacka Locka…...:smokn

4 hours ago, MrBlaque666 said:

I hate the Rams.  No matter the hate I have for Brady and New England, I hate the Rams.  Have since the NFC Championship game where the beat the Bucs 9-0.  

1 hour ago, RichLP said:

...in the fucking rain.

And I was there watching the whole fucking thing. The previous week against the Eagles, a subtlety lost on me at the time was, like the entire starting offensive line went out injured and we were playing the Rams with fucking bartenders and catchrag salesmen and shit lining up to attempt to open holes for Ricky and protect Doug. Against Jack Youngblood. Didn't happen obviously.  After we went down 6-0 I told my cousin "Defense is going to have to score a touchdown if the Bucs have a chance of winning."  Didn't happen obviously. 

1 hour ago, RichLP said:

...in the fucking rain.

22 minutes ago, Tundra said:

And I was there watching the whole fucking thing. The previous week against the Eagles, a subtlety lost on me at the time was, like the entire starting offensive line went out injured and we were playing the Rams with fucking bartenders and catchrag salesmen and shit lining up to attempt to open holes for Ricky and protect Doug. Against Jack Youngblood. Didn't happen obviously.  After we went down 6-0 I told my cousin "Defense is going to have to score a touchdown if the Bucs have a chance of winning."  Didn't happen obviously. 

I was at my dads church in Albuquerque NM during the church service watching that game in a back room at 12 years old.  It was the first year that I really started getting rabid about the Bucs.  I had followed them since 76 but that year I was really a rabid fan.  Anyway, the Rams killed my dream.  I wanted to see the Bucs win in the Super Bowl so I could tell my Cowboy loving friends to shove it up their ass.  Since then, I have hated the Rams.  Fuck the Rams.  Especially now they are back in LA.  Fuck them.  Fuck them.  Fuck them.  And how happy I am they lost.  So sick of hearing about their coach and their QB and RB and Defense.  FUCK THEM.  I hope they are crying in their locker room like the fucking fucks they are.  I am all giddy inside.  

Honestly I hate the Patriots as well.  But I have to give them their due.  Probably a dynasty that the NFL will never see again.  Anyway, fuck the Rams.

12 minutes ago, MrBlaque666 said:

I was at my dads church in Albuquerque NM during the church service watching that game in a back room at 12 years old.  It was the first year that I really started getting rabid about the Bucs.  I had followed them since 76 but that year I was really a rabid fan.  Anyway, the Rams killed my dream.  I wanted to see the Bucs win in the Super Bowl so I could tell my Cowboy loving friends to shove it up their ass.  Since then, I have hated the Rams.  Fuck the Rams.  Especially now they are back in LA.  Fuck them.  Fuck them.  Fuck them.  And how happy I am they lost.  So sick of hearing about their coach and their QB and RB and Defense.  FUCK THEM.  I hope they are crying in their locker room like the fucking fucks they are.  I am all giddy inside.  

Honestly I hate the Patriots as well.  But I have to give them their due.  Probably a dynasty that the NFL will never see again.  Anyway, fuck the Rams.

This brand of loathing is quality, healthy loathing, I support and agree.  Hate the fucking Rams. My hatred is even more due to the 1999 NFC CHampionship where the refs stole it from the Bucs by robbing Bert Emmanue;'s catch. This has been ranted about vigorously in another thread. SO, yeah. 

FUCK THE RAMS. 

Butt FUCK THE PATRIOTS> 

8 hours ago, MrBlaque666 said:

When I was 12 I was a Rams fan. I wouldn't have been disappointed if they'd won. 

But I found myself rooting for the fucking Patriots because of the hate for them and Brady. The fucking Patriots. What a way to piss off at least two thirds of the country and all these SoFla fans that are going to work today with Brady's dick up their ass. :ROTFLMAO:

No interest much in last night's game. Absolutely tired of the Patriots to the point in which I can't even muster the emotion to root against them anymore and I don't like the Rams. I'm not even sure why I don't like the Rams as, when I was a kid I was a fan (Jack Snow, Roman Gabriel and The Fearsome Foursome).

So I didn't watch. Even the office seems sedate today so the game must have been as exciting as the final score indicates.

1 hour ago, Gulf Shore Steve said:

So I didn't watch. Even the office seems sedate today so the game must have been as exciting as the final score indicates.

I'm an old school Bucs fan so I hate the Rams they have fucked us twice out of going to the SB....I hate Michigan and that is where Brady went to college but since OSU owns Michigan I chose to root for the Pats...Everyone says the game was boring I though it was good not great just good but I like watching defense...The halftime show sucked Llama balls