Any of the most informed still pining for the Bucs' building the team around Ryan Fitzpatrick and Desean Jackson and dumping Jameis? Those two games in September sort of lost their shine, didn't they? But wait for it.......if only Winston could hit him with the deep ball.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/25886790/desean-jackson-play-rams

The fucking douche says he needs a veteran quarterback that “understands” him and essentially that he’s too lazy to practice. Then he says he wants to play with a QB that’s younger than Jameis. What a total and utter little cnt. Fuck that guy.  They don’t want him. Who,will want him?

6 hours ago, Craig B. said:

Well he's not wrong. Jameis sucks with the deep ball. 

Bullshit. Jameis hit Mike Evans with quite a few deep balls. Carson Palmer (but what the fuck would he know about playing quarterback) loves Jameis' deep ball accuracy, his critique on Jameis is the shorter slant routes. 

Jameis' sucking really boils down to inconsistent decision making and that aspect of his game was pretty tight after Fitztragic shit the bed for the final time in 2018 and Jameis was reinstated as the starter.  Again, all these talking fools can blabber all they want. Arians and his Full Staff have the keys to the film vault and will meticulously go through every skanky dogfuck the Bucs crapped out in 2018. Hope they bring their vomit bags with them, especially for the "defense." 

21 minutes ago, SamuraiBuc said:

Fucking Jameis ruined Dumbavan Smith.

Fucking Jameis ruined DeSchlong Jackoff.

Fucking Jameis ruined Big Head Mike.

Fucking Jameis.

Fuck.

Cnt.

Tht ws brllnt. 

Send Desean to whichever team drafts a rook QB and anoints him the starter. Make sure the coach has elements of Lombardi, Schiano, and Attila the Hun. 

7 hours ago, Bucaroo Bonzai said:

My impression is that Jackson doesn't want to be on the team, doesn't care for practice, and like Keyshawn, he'll put forth minimal effort until they send him off.  Add to that a fairly high price tag and he's gone.

I would love to hear the conversation that Arians will have with him this week.  It will be something like, "So, Desean, we both know you don't want to play with Jameis. How about this. Either you put on a convincing act like you want to be here with me,  and give us a chance to trade you to someone you might like and get something for you, or don't, and we'll take a 7th rounder from the fucking Bills or Jets. Your choice. " 

I think our best chance of screwing him is holding him on the team until shortly before the season starts (assuming no off season bonus money), but then that screws us too.  Jets and Bills could simply trade for more due to his temper tantrums, but I doubt he has very much trade value.  Still, I'm a bit of the mindset that we should trade him to a playoff contender simply so they can beat the Patriots next year (assuming he puts forth some effort).

7 hours ago, Gulf Shore Steve said:

The over inflated ego bastage may have fuckened himself into the shithole he deserves.