Sign in to follow this  
fanofdabucs

My homer pick for the Bucs this year

https://theathletic.com/784148/2019/01/24/small-school-big-guy-elons-oli-udoh-in-better-shape-for-nfl-dreams/

The Elon RT is a mountain of a man. The guy can probably be had in the middle rounds and start at guard then eventually move to RT.

Oh and the Bucs interviewed him this week at the Senior Bowl.

This is my dude this year ;)

Let's asume Allen, Bosa, Q Williams and Ferrell are all gone when we pick. . . leaving us with Williams (CB), Williams (OT), or maybe Oliver (DT)

In this scenario - who do you pick??  - - I go with the OT or the DT - - CB just seems too high here

AND

Who are some of the sleeper guys that rise up in draft stock?? - - - Montez Sweat, Taylor the OT from UF, Wilkins DT out of Clemson, Simmons DT MSU

I do agree with you GSS - someone is gonna take a QB before us

1 hour ago, Buc said:

Let's asume Allen, Bosa, Q Williams and Ferrell are all gone when we pick. . . leaving us with Williams (CB), Williams (OT), or maybe Oliver (DT)

In this scenario - who do you pick??  - - I go with the OT or the DT - - CB just seems too high here

AND

Who are some of the sleeper guys that rise up in draft stock?? - - - Montez Sweat, Taylor the OT from UF, Wilkins DT out of Clemson, Simmons DT MSU

I do agree with you GSS - someone is gonna take a QB before us

I don't think Ferrell goes that high. In the situation outlined above, Oliver would be my choice. None of those sleeper guys should be a top 5 choice and some not even first rounders.

14 hours ago, Gulf Shore Steve said:

I don't think Ferrell goes that high. In the situation outlined above, Oliver would be my choice. None of those sleeper guys should be a top 5 choice and some not even first rounders.

Ferrell is a stud. 6’5” 265lbs and can move like a cat. Very much reminds me of Simeon Rice.

But I do agree that the QB needy teams will likely jockey for position in the top five to grab their guy, likely pushing some good players like Ferrell out of the top 5. 

6 hours ago, fanofdabucs said:

Just imagine how fast it’ll go once we start having fun. 

Because time seemed to fly when we were miserable as fuck.

This is the case. Only about 170 days until the start of training camp!  I can spend most of the awake time in that duration productively. 

Image result for daffy duck jerking off gif

8 minutes ago, Tundra said:

I would love that guy now. Don’t worry, Lorcht will fuck this up, too.

Licht is just following orders from Bruce and the rest of the staff in this draft. 

Nice to finally have coaches who can help draft good football players.

I could just hear the conversations from years past..."hey MIKE SMITH who should I get at CB"...bighead fuctard "gee give me someone with a fast backpedal time"

27 minutes ago, Tundra said:

I would love that guy now. Don’t worry, Lorcht will fuck this up, too.

Yep, like drafting a kicker....🤣🤣🤣 ... no GM who became a laughingstock by trading UP into Round **2** (yes, the SECOND round) would EVER draft another kicker before Round 7 or beyond.

Wait - he just did?! FUCK! DAMNIT! What a fuckstick!!