run-game coordinator: Harold Goodwin

QBs: Clyde Christensen

RBs: Todd McNair

WRs: Kevin Garver

TEs: Rick Christophel

OL: Joe Gilbert

assistant: Antwaan Randle El

QC coach: John Van Dam

I probably had too much training during my corporate days, but the classic way to fuck something up is to put too many people on a project.  I felt that was the case with Big Head Greg Schiano's staph. Of course that staph also had Bill Sheridan and Fuckwad Sullivan as unCoordinators, so that's a point. 

It takes a special kind of leader that uses a great deal of work process discipline, and spends extra time ensuring total alignment, measures the shit that's taught, making sure it's the right shit, then measuring the players' progress at improving against the techniques and goals set for them. 

So we'll see what kind of leader or Leader BA is. 

3 hours ago, tb_buc said:

See how easy it was to get the most informed fans off topic. 😂😂😂

Surely you didn't think it to be that hard, did you?

On topic, I hope this coaching staff can maximize the ton of potential that exists on this roster. This roster is the epitome of untapped talent, in my opinion.

On 1/16/2019 at 7:48 PM, bucs63 said:

Arians didn't hire a couple nitwit sons to fuck up the defense?

Here's a Miles Smith story related to me by my son.

Miles had a reputation as a guy who liked to hide out in his office playing video games.  He was also known as a soft, pudgy, out-of-shape guy who one day got it into his head - for reasons unknown - that he had to improve himself physically.  He went to the training staff for guidance.

Since the trainer he met with knew that Miles had a reputation for hiding out in his office playing video games, he decided to fuck with him.  Told him that he'd need to do a max effort initial workout so his condition and capabilities could be accurately gauged.  Put him through the workout, a true torture test, then sent him up to the coaches locker room to shower off.  Miles staggered through the breezeway between the workout room and offices, climbed the stairs to the second floor, and went to the locker room.  Meanwhile, the trainer told anyone he met that if they had a moment, they might want to pop in on Miles to see how he was doing.  When my son went in, he found Miles groaning and curled up on the floor in a puddle of his own vomit.  Andy backed out of the room and sent in the next guy.

No one there much cared for Miles.

14 hours ago, JOEinPHX said:

Here's a Miles Smith story related to me by my son.

Miles had a reputation as a guy who liked to hide out in his office playing video games.  He was also known as a soft, pudgy, out-of-shape guy who one day got it into his head - for reasons unknown - that he had to improve himself physically.  He went to the training staff for guidance.

Since the trainer he met with knew that Miles had a reputation for hiding out in his office playing video games, he decided to fuck with him.  Told him that he'd need to do a max effort initial workout so his condition and capabilities could be accurately gauged.  Put him through the workout, a true torture test, then sent him up to the coaches locker room to shower off.  Miles staggered through the breezeway between the workout room and offices, climbed the stairs to the second floor, and went to the locker room.  Meanwhile, the trainer told anyone he met that if they had a moment, they might want to pop in on Miles to see how he was doing.  When my son went in, he found Miles groaning and curled up on the floor in a puddle of his own vomit.  Andy backed out of the room and sent in the next guy.

No one there much cared for Miles.

Joe, was that a Buccaneers story or one of Lovie’s other tours of duty?  Incredible and yet very Buc like to tolerate and actually promote incompetence and nepotism.  See Glazers, Tardlets. 

2 hours ago, Tundra said:

Joe, was that a Buccaneers story or one of Lovie’s other tours of duty?  Incredible and yet very Buc like to tolerate and actually promote incompetence and nepotism.  See Glazers, Tardlets. 

2015 Bucs

1 hour ago, Tundra said:

Thanks man!  That’s a great story.  Hope your son is adjusting to life away from the NFL pressure cooker. 

Just got back from Tampa - my wife and I were coordinating the move since he's in San Antonio right now.  Grandkids and daughter-in-law are already here in Phoenix, Andy and his new team get in on the 31st, cars and furniture arrive in about a week.  Everything is clicking.

Spent our last night in Tampa at the Marriott Residence Inn, which is where the Bucs house their new staff while they get acclimated.  Found myself in an elevator with new Bucs safeties coach Nick Rapone.  Turns out he'd just flown in from San Antonio where he was coaching the Orlando Apollos before Arians called him up.  He and Andy had been on the same field together two days earlier.  Small world.

3 hours ago, JOEinPHX said:

Just got back from Tampa - my wife and I were coordinating the move since he's in San Antonio right now.  Grandkids and daughter-in-law are already here in Phoenix, Andy and his new team get in on the 31st, cars and furniture arrive in about a week.  Everything is clicking.

Spent our last night in Tampa at the Marriott Residence Inn, which is where the Bucs house their new staff while they get acclimated.  Found myself in an elevator with new Bucs safeties coach Nick Rapone.  Turns out he'd just flown in from San Antonio where he was coaching the Orlando Apollos before Arians called him up.  He and Andy had been on the same field together two days earlier.  Small world.

Enjoy those unlimited visits with the grandkids. Ours keep us hopping on nearly a daily basis.